Totaled our 2021 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wife was hit head-on a couple weeks ago by an idiot lady that hydroplaned in the rain. Luckily, wife just suffered bad concussion and ear drum tear. Good vehicles. Lucky to find a low mileage replacement as well.
IMG_4269 2.jpeg

IMG_4268.jpeg

70283641860__7F80F897-22A5-48E9-9348-13241375A454.jpeg

Two of my biggest fears. Having my rig totaled. Finding a replacement.

Jeez. Glad your wife wasn't hurt any worse. Scary s***e right there. New cruiser is looking good :cool:

Wicked hit. So glad the 200-series took care of your wife. I think it's a big reason so many of use drive one.

Looks like almost a small overlap hit? The crash bar did it's job and why I worked to preserve mine with a hidden winch install.

What's the other car? Land Rover?

glad your wife walked away from that. can you share with us how fast they were both going? two BOF vehicles going head on is scary. I had a head on collision when I was younger and couldn't walk for about a week.

glad your wife walked away from that. can you share with us how fast they were both going? two BOF vehicles going head on is scary. I had a head on collision when I was younger and couldn't walk for about a week.
That Hwy is 70 mph posted. It was a light rain so my wife was only going 60-65. She moved over as much as she could but the lady was out of control and spinning. The other lady was cited for excessive speed, but no clue how fast she was going. In a half ton truck, does not take much to lose control on wet roads. Not much weight in the back end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom