How is the market on 2021 LC 200 60k miles? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There's a thread that touches on the differences between the LX and LC.

I drive a '13 LX, and Sport mode only impacts suspension in that vehicle. To change my shift points there's a 'Power/ECT' switch. But even in normal drive mode I notice a huge difference when I go from my LX to test drive LC's (which are usually '18+ when I'm looking). The throttle in my LX is super sensitive/jumpy off the line, so much so that it scares my kids when they drive it. The 16+ LC has a very different demeanor in that realm. The two vehicles likely have approximately the same 0-60, or perhaps the LC makes it there slightly quicker due to lighter weight?
I think what you’re mainly attributing the difference to is the pre 16 200’s have the 6 speed and the 16+ 200’s have the 8 speed transmission.

I do feel like the 8 speed is mapped more for fuel economy though, and the old 6 speed was more happy to want to hop in a lower gear to gain more torque.

The 8 speed is more peppy off the line though since the gear ratio (1st gear) is much higher and creates a mechanical advantage compared to the 6 speed. At least that’s what I’ve experienced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom