TORFAB: The 1988 Gray Metallic FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NookShneer

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
instagram.com
D70_7505.jpeg

Wrapping up a FJ62 build. This is a cool truck and gets used for really fun adventures. Approaching this we wanted to keep the vehicle as purpose built and ready for modern driving experience. Here is a list of what specs the truck has now.
  • LS3 6L80 Connect and Cruise package with cruise control and TorFab LS Airbox.
  • Custom exhaust for the new drivetrain.
  • Custom PWM electric fans and shroud.
  • TorFab ARB Twin Air Compressor 60 series Mount
  • Front axle coil conversion with Custom Radflo shocks with custom sway bars.
  • 80 rear axle with Ubolt flip kit with TorFab AirLift airbag brackets.
  • LRA 40 gallon tank.
Interior
  • Speedhut gauges with custom design
  • Drone Mobile remote locks/start and GPS Tracking.
  • BMW Seats and TorFab brackets.
  • Switch pro SP9100

Some of this work has been done already as we have had the customer and truck visit us for a bunch of work over the years. The truck already had the 80 rear axles and Airbag set-up and LR Tank. interior work included an earlier model switch pro and BMW Seats.

The main focus on the build was the front axle suspension conversion and drive train conversion. The 3FE was tired and becoming a limitation to take the truck out on adventures.

Will update with some more details over the next few days.

Photos of the custom Speed hut gauges. The customer opted to have something that is easier to see and the white face was chosen.

Graphics were added to help with the character of the vehicle.

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

What’s an ls3 conversion run?
The GM LS3 EROD Connect and Cruise Package is currently 16k. Price from there just goes up based on options and what the customer preference is. For more info shoot us and email info@torfab.com. We can figure out what you are looking to do with your cruiser and make some suggestions on how to best achieve that.

The GM LS3 EROD Connect and Cruise Package is currently 16k. Price from there just goes up based on options and what the customer preference is. For more info shoot us and email info@torfab.com. We can figure out what you are looking to do with your cruiser and make some suggestions on how to best achieve that.
this is in my future with you guys. probably 2 years out.

I'd rather throw 20K into my 60 and make it like new instead of the garbage offered at the dealers today!

Sounds good! I’ll send you an email shortly

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom