TorFab: FJ62 LED Headlight Kit and Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was able to get some light output number (Lux) yesterday before leaving. I hope to get some additional light measurements for people so these are a comparison to upgraded halogens.

Lux output on high beams. Measured up close at the light and also 20 ft away (these were in the office and didn’t have 25ft to work with)

923 kL
0878F45B-D5C9-4AA1-B909-44D7E22DEBFF.jpeg

1001 Lux at 20ft
AC94CB0B-651F-46AB-A686-29205A2B8924.jpeg

Lux output on low beams.

86.9 kL
AF4BEDFE-9283-4784-B41D-630282664924.jpeg

636 Lux at 20ft
436F4CAA-A628-48C1-B214-8244E0DBBA63.jpeg

Was able to get some light output number (Lux) yesterday before leaving. I hope to get some additional light measurements for people so these are a comparison to upgraded halogens.

Lux output on high beams. Measured up close at the light and also 20 ft away (these were in the office and didn’t have 25ft to work with)

923 kL
View attachment 3141241

1001 Lux at 20ft
View attachment 3141242

Lux output on low beams.

86.9 kL
View attachment 3141250

636 Lux at 20ft
View attachment 3141249
Very nice thank you for doing that.

Got my kit today. Are all 4 lights the same? I was trying to figure out if the lows and highs are different, but they all look the same. Just wanted to make sure before I put them in in the wrong order.

Got my kit today. Are all 4 lights the same? I was trying to figure out if the lows and highs are different, but they all look the same. Just wanted to make sure before I put them in in the wrong order.
Sorry for missing your PM. I need to clear out my inbox.

All 4 lights are the same. You will have 2 that function as low beams and 2 that function as high beams. Just like the OE Toyota wiring is set-up.

"The lights are 100% better than the sealed beams. It’s actually great to drive at night now. The high beams are unbelievable. No need for aux lighting anymore."

A little feedback from one of the kits installed.

Happy Halloween!

IMG_3452.jpg

Dang it, I saw this 4 Holley Retrobrights too late.

Exceptional pricing, nicely done.

Last edited:
Just ordered, very excited to get these on. Crazy my order number matches the year of the vehicle, what are the chances...

Just ordered, very excited to get these on. Crazy my order number matches the year of the vehicle, what are the chances...

Lucky on the order number.

I’ll have these going out today! Thanks for the order.

-Dave

Screenshot 2023-01-12 155421.jpg

Always nice to get photos from customers that have installed your product. These are the "black" housings.

Working on a all 4 headlights on solution. We should have a retrofit for customers that have already purchased a kit.

As well as an option on the site for all 4 lights on the website for the future.

Hope to have that finalize in the next 2 weeks.

Working on a all 4 headlights on solution....

As well as an option on the site for all 4 lights on the website for the future.

Hope to have that finalize in the next 2 weeks.
I'll be watching for this update... then I'm jumping in. 😎

any idea on the current draw with all 4 on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom