Top Sliders for 200 - No Drilling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m sure there are some dated threads that go through, but wondering if there are any points of view on the best “no drilling” sliders out there?

Also any thoughts on Bud Built Rock Rails vs Sliders?

What qualities are you judging best by?

Many different options on the market. With pros and cons.

What qualities are you judging best by?

Many different options on the market. With pros and cons.
Number one criteria is no drilling. Secondly, best protection. Lastly and more aesthetically, I’d prefer that they are more tucked vs sticking way past the body.

Here's an extensive thread on sliders, including lots of solid info on choices for installation type. There aren't a whole lot of new sliders for the 200s since this thread ended last year, but there are several new threads this year with folks asking for opinions. Decide what you need sliders for and check out info on mud back as far as you think is "dated". There's a ton of folks on here who can help with specifics.

My experience with Bud Built has been great. No drilling is required, and the YouTube install video makes it easy to do the work at home. The sliders with the slight upward angle tuck nicely and remain subtle. BB offers multiple configurations for function and aesthetics. I’ve found the quality to be exceptional—they’re well engineered and built well too.

All of that info has been presented elsewhere across multiple threads, but the product deserves another endorsement here.

Another Budbuilt fan. I went for the step sliders. No drillling. Rock solid. Amazing build quality.

A vote for Budbuilt Ultimate sliders. No drilling, upward angle tucks them in a bit, still useful as a step, and as tough as they come. I bought ones with holes dimple side down, but they have options to fit all needs. When I bought them Rob said they were working on bolt on vs welded fill plates, but I don’t know where that is at business-wise. Mine are welded and perfect for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom