TJM Bull bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody use 4x4connection.com? They have the TJM T17 bar for $359. Any other better deals out there? ???

Mmmm. I remember when I made that avatar. Good choice. :D

ARB :flipoff2:

-Matt

Slee! It looks almost exactly the same and is mo betta! 8)

That price is for the Rav4!! The T13/15 are up in the 6-700 range...go with ARB

[quote author=AZcruiser link=board=2;threadid=7745;start=msg65097#msg65097 date=1069255863]
That price is for the Rav4!! The T13/15 are up in the 6-700 range...go with ARB
[/quote]

or just get a RAV-4 -- :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

My local buddy Skeddy just picked up a TJM17 from 4x4connection recently and had very good customer service. They even called to see if he had received it and if the install went well!

I had actually looked at the TJM17 for myself before going with another ARB. For the price, I think it's a good bumper for lighter duty applications, (not hardcore rock crawling, etc.) and where full bullbar protection is not necessary or wanted. The steel isn't quite as thick as the ARB, but the workmanship is nice. We fit a Milemarker 9000 winch in, along with a couple of Hella 4000s from Christo, just fine.

It looks good and I think he'll be happy with it. (Plus he can pull my ass out if I get stuck in the Mexico sand cuz' of my skinny MTs! ;))

HTH

-H-

My PO put a TJM on mine that I still need to do some checking on. I don't know if it is just my particular model or not, but it isn't as wide as the ARB models. I could take some pics later if you like, but it doesn't even come out as far as the fender flares. Kind of odd I thought, and doesn't provide the same protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom