Third row seats question. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I decided to take out the thrid row seats from my truck, I don't really have use for them and I don't want to store them, is there a market for these things?
How about in the "unmentionable" auction site?
The same question goes for the running boards? I will be taking them out next weekend to get sliders.

Thanks,

I've seen 3rd row seats for sale. I have not needed any but there may be those that do. Place and ad in the for sale forum. It's free and you may find a taker. On the other hand you can of course try Ebay - I've found many items there for my trucks.
Cruiserparts.net charges several hundred $s for theirs.

I have seen several third row seats posted on E-bay and if you don't want to ship it post it on www.craigslist.com in your local area. Good luck.

Russell

I took mine out and store them up high in the garage. If you keep them you will be good to go when you have a lot of people to haul around. I dust mine off whenever family is in town. :cheers:

Last time I checked, they were going for around $300 on ebay. That's for the pair of seats (and, I assume all associated hardware (brackets, nuts, bolts, etc.)

I'd say keep em! u never know when u need that 3rd row!

MLX450 said:
I'd say keep em! u never know when u need that 3rd row!
Ditto. If, someday, these trucks are "collectors items" like older Landcruisers, it will be nice to have those original seats. I look at some of the other garbage I pay storage unit rent to hang onto and figure the 3rd seats have more prospective long-term value and utility than a broken washing machine, which is about the same size as two seats.

David

Replacing the third row seats as new parts would take your breath away.

A few years ago we had a trade-in that was missing the third row. The used car manager asked me how much new ones were.........:eek:

The answer, build them out of individual parts to the tune of OVER THREE THOUSAND BUCKS A PIECE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom