Third row seats question.

I decided to take out the thrid row seats from my truck, I don't really have use for them and I don't want to store them, is there a market for these things?
How about in the "unmentionable" auction site?
The same question goes for the running boards? I will be taking them out next weekend to get sliders.

Thanks,

dekuiper

I've seen 3rd row seats for sale. I have not needed any but there may be those that do. Place and ad in the for sale forum. It's free and you may find a taker. On the other hand you can of course try Ebay - I've found many items there for my trucks.
Cruiserparts.net charges several hundred $s for theirs.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!

I took mine out and store them up high in the garage. If you keep them you will be good to go when you have a lot of people to haul around. I dust mine off whenever family is in town. :cheers:

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...

Last time I checked, they were going for around $300 on ebay. That's for the pair of seats (and, I assume all associated hardware (brackets, nuts, bolts, etc.)

OZCAL

MLX450 said:
I'd say keep em! u never know when u need that 3rd row!
Ditto. If, someday, these trucks are "collectors items" like older Landcruisers, it will be nice to have those original seats. I look at some of the other garbage I pay storage unit rent to hang onto and figure the 3rd seats have more prospective long-term value and utility than a broken washing machine, which is about the same size as two seats.

David

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus

Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
Replacing the third row seats as new parts would take your breath away.

A few years ago we had a trade-in that was missing the third row. The used car manager asked me how much new ones were.........:eek:

The answer, build them out of individual parts to the tune of OVER THREE THOUSAND BUCKS A PIECE!

Top Bottom