Third annual Cruiser Gold Rush - 2016: Back To Gold Lake For a Third Year! :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I really want to go this year:bang:. Crossing my fingers..... I'm running out of relatives... Good thing all of them are healthy this time! :censor:

Hopefully there's enough room for another 80 to squeeze in.

Last edited:
@pilotuku I hear ya bro,we missed Surf n Turf one year coz someone past away in the family 2 weeks before the trip, my son would mumble "Hope no one dies this time" I would crack up inside bigtime.

Your 80 will be fine there is plenty of room to park and pitch tent, Just a warning don't pitch tent next to @Haring Bagsik if you want to get some sleep he tends to make a DC3 noise if you get my drift. Our neighbor Scott said we were having a duet and I sounded like a 24 valve 6BT. :lol::hillbilly::cheers:

Biro lang tol Gino,@Haring Bagsik ;)

@vipergrhd, it sucks to not being able to attend a wheeling trip because of a death in the family:bang:. Hopefully we meet kabayan and hoping to put faces in all the mud names.
At least I met @Haring Bagsik in Tahoe recently... :cheers:

I don't mind hearing engine noise, I'm ised to them, a DC3 ain't that bad, nor a diesel... Just not the "kubota" engines. Lol.

Hopefully there's enough room for another 80 to squeeze in.
After donating all the stuff for the last two raffles, your getting VIP parking lol

Anyone know if the armory is bringing breakfast again?
No word yet as far as I know, would sure be awesome though, those burritos were great!

@The Machinist about time you woke up from your slumber.:hillbilly: So what is the word on shirt design our fearless leader?:hmm:

@TheMurderRunner If the Armory can't come up with breakfast you can join us for breakfast, I will have eggs,bacon and sausage with warm tortilla on the side to make your own. You might have to beg my son for the bacon since he can eat a pack of bacon by himself.:lol::lol:

@The Machinist about time you woke up from your slumber.:hillbilly: So what is the word on shirt design our fearless leader?:hmm:

Lol... yeah I've been losing momentum after going through three failed smog attempts and not having the cash or motivation to troubleshoot and fix the 60 any further at this time.
No shirt design at this point, but I do have an idea for a simple logo that could be used for shirts, stickers, or various engravings. (<<there will be a few special raffle prizes this year....)

@TheMurderRunner If the Armory can't come up with breakfast you can join us for breakfast, I will have eggs,bacon and sausage with warm tortilla on the side to make your own. You might have to beg my son for the bacon since he can eat a pack of bacon by himself.:lol::lol:
I was just checking cause were getting all the meals planned out for when were up there and if they were gunna come we were gunna not make breakfast that day but well plan on making breakfast just incase and ill hide our bacon so you can get some @vipergrhd :pig:

Lol... yeah I've been losing momentum after going through three failed smog attempts and not having the cash or motivation to troubleshoot and fix the 60 any further at this time.
No shirt design at this point, but I do have an idea for a simple logo that could be used for shirts, stickers, or various engravings. (<<there will be a few special raffle prizes this year....)
I know what it feels like the runner failed terribly a couple days before the registration is due i had to non op it and go through the moving pass BS had to put a new cat on it with the money from taxes that i was saving to put a new tranny in my chevy and then go drive it like crazy to put some miles on so itd pass and thankfully it did. But i hope you get it passed in time for the run @The Machinist

It's April and we don't have any shirt design as of now, so what should we vote on the shirt? a 40 series would be nice.

It's April and we don't have any shirt design as of now, so what should we vote on the shirt? a 40 series would be nice.
:confused:
oldeenglish800.jpg

@surfpig I said LC 40 series not 40 ounces of liqouor. :cheers:
What no brown paper bag with your 40?:hillbilly:

@edbd1 All you have to do is show up and enjoy.

And still no shirt design? I guess i will just buy a white shirt and a sharpie and have my kids go at it.:hillbilly:

I can have my coworker come up with a design if you guys like and she can run another tshirt campaign like last year. But I really don't trust that TeeSpring company after the mess they caused...

Would you guys be interested in a dash plaque for this event, i can do pretty much any scene you want. Cost would be under $10. Kind of like the ones you get at rubithon only in metal and much better quality and detail. Let me know if this is something you might like to commemorate the event. It would have a magnet backing so you can move it around. In any case let me know . If you like I can show you a few samples of other products I've done.

Thanks
James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom