Third annual Cruiser Gold Rush - 2016: Back To Gold Lake For a Third Year! :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finnyfam60

Driving miss daisy
Threads
When: JULY 22-24
Where: GOLD LAKE OHV CAMPGROUND
(First come first serve)
(cohabitate with buddies, friends, save spots, pink tents, tarps, chairs, etc)
Why: cuz we can! And want to, and there is fun to be had by all!
Who: see below
How: in a cruiser!

(Original post:
Since my cohorts are off drinking without me, I'm gonna beat them to the punch!! Bam! That just happened...

(Space saver post for details, once they bring me into the loop :flipoff2: )

@KWalkerM @The Machinist
@AMMO @jcardona1 @abunchofotherpeople!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Space saver for t shirt details

Space saver for jars of water sign ups

About time,thanks @Finnyfam60 for getting it started bro. Anything that is TOYOTA is welcome and maybe a few close Heep buddies. :steer::cheers:

Last edited:
Any suggestion for the new shirt design? How about a 40 and 45 side by side?

Looking forward to another epic event!

I've got a special raffle prize(s) that I started drafting up a few days ago, but all I'm saying now is that you're going to want to be present for the raffle this year! (@KWalkerM @Finnyfam60, you will be kept in the loop as this slowly progresses)

Also, Kyle and I talked about possibly changing the name of the event since the "gold rush" part makes it sound like one of those cheesy Discovery channel shows. lol Anyway, I just wanted to open that to discussion in the case that anyone has any comments or suggestions in that regard; but the name does not need to change if everyone wants it to stay the same.

Count me in (1).

:cheers:

What's in a name?

I like Cruiser Gold Rush except that cruisers don't really "rush" anywhere. Anyway, I say keep the name.

Ill be heading up Thursday night again this year

Last edited:
I will try Wednesday morning but more likely Thursday, if the water front spot is taken I will save us a spot on the same location.
Ill be heading up Thursday night again this year

Yay. I'll be there again, and this time actually camp and hang out for more then a few hours.

count me in!
We cant wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom