thinking 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

firetruck41 said:
OK, someone has to say it:

Wright=one of those guys who invented the flying machine
right=correct; or the opposite of left

hey its you again good to see you still checking grammar and spelling !! :crybaby: keep up the good work :D

oh and no one has said it : because no one cares :flipoff2:

oh while I've got your attention you wouldn't happen to know if the 40th annv. edition comes in navy blue? :cool:

NorCalDoug said:
normally I'd ask if all 60 series guys were wound up as tight as you seem to be, but I've met quite a few of them -- at least with them, it's not the case.

might I suggest a little prozac to take a bit of the edge off? ;)

:D

thx but no thx but i will take a hit from your BONG! and then maybe a :beer:
and no i'm not wound up tight , just enjoying the rise I'm getting from everyone over here at 80's series land :D BTW YOU GUYZ R GREAT ! ;)

KliersLC said:
I think maybe a lot of folks around here are tired of answering the same questions over and over and over and..........
If you have a specific question, great, we'd love to help you out but dumping a laundry list on other members because you are too lazy to find out yourself is just a bit rude IMHO.
:cheers:
Dan

:bounce: SORRY I HURT YOUR FEELINGS ! :bounce2: I GUESS WAS KIND OF BEING INCONSIDERATE , WOULD EVERY ONE FIND IN THERE HEART TO FORGIVE :rolleyes:

FREEBORN RED :grinpimp:

Free, next time throw a smaller fly on a lightweight rod. The action is mo betta.
Cheers,
Sean

Where the hell is Junk when you need him?

Stuck....Stuck? Is that you? :rolleyes:

Look what the "SEARCH" tool turned up... :eek:

Short Term Memory Loss? #13

Anyway, freebornred, just get an 80, you won't regret it. We might, but you won't. JK ;)

freebornred said:
hey its you again good to see you still checking grammar and spelling !! :crybaby: keep up the good work :D
Well, if you like it, I'll help you out some more. It should probably read: "Hey, it's you again. It's good to see you are still checking grammar and spelling"

oh and no one has said it : because no one cares :flipoff2:

No, the guys are just being nice to you. :)

oh while I've got your attention you wouldn't happen to know if the 40th annv. edition comes in navy blue? :cool:
Not gonna let you off that easy, I did just spend about 2-3 minutes, using the search function ("40th color") and was able to find multiple threads and references to the two colors it is available in.
Also, quit yelling, pretty please?

Not sure why its necassary to type like a middleschooler in a chat room, but hey, lazy is as lazy does.

Ive been offended by just about every of your posts after the first one, which was as lazy as your typing. Ive asked questions and got the search response, gone and done a search and been happy people didnt post a two paragraph response to a ten page discussion before.

The gun remark isnt even on base, or called for. You tell others to grow up, yet act immature and type like a kid. Your to lazy to do your own work, and get mad at those willing to point that out to you.

Dont bother calling us wierd. "Hey pot, this is the kettle......."

I think I found his translator :)
Ebonics Translator
What do you think guyz.. am I wright? :doh:

P.S. It isn't short hand typing when you add an extra character to "right" so you aren't lazy just, :princess:

Last edited:
skyshark186 said:
Not sure why its necessary to type like a middle schooler in a chat room, but hey, lazy is as lazy does.

Ive been offended by just about every of your posts after the first one, which was as lazy as your typing. Ive asked questions and got the search response, gone and done a search and been happy people didnt post a two paragraph response to a ten page discussion before.

The gun remark isn't even on base, or called for. You tell others to grow up, yet act immature and type like a kid. Your to lazy to do your own work, and get mad at those willing to point that out to you.

Dont bother calling us wierd. "Hey pot, this is the kettle......."

yeah !!!!!!!!!!!! baby more response ...can i get h.i.d lamps on a 97 fzj8o???

oh yeah sorry i offended you :flipoff2: oh and i don't think I'm as immature as your avatar , what is that a g.i. Joe or something?

and for your info bud your typing is just as lazy as mine and just about everyone on this forum :flipoff2: where is FIRETRUCK41 when you need him?

gbell210 said:
I think I found his translator :)
Ebonics Translator
What do you think guyz.. am I wright? :doh:

P.S. It isn't short hand typing when you add an extra character to "right" so you aren't lazy just :princess:

jeez your good man how long did it take for you to figure that one out! :idea:
come on guys what do think..is he wright! are you desperate for approval?
well if we are all done being kidz i have another question are the stock wheel size's on a 80 16" or 17" ? :bounce:

Last edited:
Just for the fun of it, I see 1998 100 series advertised as 40th Anniversaries down here from time to time. Don't know if it's an inside joke or southern hemisphere math or what...

Welcome to the 80's forum :flipoff2: ! Here is where you find the moderatly more refined bunch of cruiser heads who learned how to type, spell, and use grammar. Here, we also have atleast a sophmore of highschool education and know how to search for answers to common questions (albiet, the occasional repeat is ok, I mean, you are "wright" it is an internet forum). Us here also like our autos with fulltime 4wd, not that I personally don't crave a manual (best bet is to search on h151 or h55, depending on if you get 93+ or 91/92 cruiser), and plan to install one sometime in the next two years since I am young and not too lazy, yet, to shift. Also, here, we don't trash other cruisers, maybe we'll talk crap about Heeps or other brands, but all cruisers are known to be capable, and some have their advantages over others. One last thing, if you're not an ass...then we wont be asses back, so play nice and we'll share our knowledge, if not..then we'll make you search, if you can't do that for yourself before you have to ask.

alkaline747trio said:
Welcome to the 80's forum :flipoff2: ! Here is where you find the moderatly more refined bunch of cruiser heads who learned how to type, spell, and use grammar. Here, we also have atleast a sophmore of highschool education and know how to search for answers to common questions (albiet, the occasional repeat is ok, I mean, you are "wright" it is an internet forum). Us here also like our autos with fulltime 4wd, not that I personally don't crave a manual (best bet is to search on h151 or h55, depending on if you get 93+ or 91/92 cruiser), and plan to install one sometime in the next two years since I am young and not too lazy, yet, to shift. Also, here, we don't trash other cruisers, maybe we'll talk crap about Heeps or other brands, but all cruisers are known to be capable, and some have their advantages over others. One last thing, if you're not an ass...then we wont be asses back, so play nice and we'll share our knowledge, if not..then we'll make you search, if you can't do that for yourself before you have to ask.

yeah what ever you say bud .... check your spelling and grammar before you start mouthing off like that , and you guys (you) are no more refined than anybody else on this forum whether it be 40/55/60/ "80"/or whatever toy your into! we are all cruiser junkies in the same sinking boat :rolleyes:

well anyways I'm done playing here , and guess what all my questions were answered ! thx again every one its been fun ...... :bounce2:

p.s. do all fzj80's come with four wheel disk brakes? :flipoff2:

I do believe, asside from the "..."s that I used near perfect grammar and spelling...and mouthing off would have included many more curse words than used, and mine were used well in context, so before you go judging my grammar and spelling, why don't you check to see if I did something wrong first. And yea, we sorta are more refined, we do have leather don't we :flipoff2:

Isn't there a test one needs to pass before purchasing an 80?.......:D

The original purchase ammount was an effective filter but the price is dropping now........;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom