The Poser Contest! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I have a proposition for a contest. We have had tons of snow here in Bozeman so it is time to play.... should you choose to play. Since we are gonna be socked in from using any trails for a while, here is a game we can play...

The Contest: Who can take the best POSER SHOT on a pile of snow!

Rules:
  • You must pose on the snow pile unassisted... no winch/strap/tug to get in position you have to drive it. Gas pedals are for hero's.
  • It must be you in the picture, no trick photography, no photo shop magic., location of snow-pile must be declared so someone can try to one-up your pic.. scouts honor.
  • Lockers may be used.
  • You may air down.
  • You may show off.
  • Rovers and Montero's may play.
  • No Jeeps, none Ron.
  • Extra points for redneck like tenacity.
  • If you roll, you automatically win.
Winner: Will be announced at the April meeting and will receive a 406 Cruisers "Trophy" for the best Poser Shot and will have their tab paid for at Buffalo Wild Wings (appetizer, beer and wings!) before the meeting!

Post up as many entries as you like. I'll see if the 406 officers will judge a winner.

Let the game begin!

I’ll also get it started with this super weak flex from my snap chat last Friday night.

E15193C7-2A8A-41F1-A2EF-AC255C4907D6.jpeg

There’s a new 40 owner in the club who shall remain nameless until they decide to announce it but I captured this spy photo...

Wow, not much of a turnout! Even Whitefish gets big snow piles... ;)
IMG_8445.jpeg

IMG_8447.jpeg

since we don't pile up snow like that in the mountains can I just bury mine in the snow and take a picture? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom