The MUD 100 series Videos thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you enjoy watching paint dry...

Speed courtesy Smittybilt

It really did great most of the day, but of course I don’t have any video of that.

Just a little water crossing here in Central TX....

Finally got myself a YouTube channel and have begun uploading a TON of videos collected over 2018 (Colorado, Big Bend, etc.). Here is the first of many. This is Argentine Pass, CO. Descending from the top at just shy of 13,300 ft with @DirtDawg following......GREAT times in the high mountains man! It's 18minutes long with no music....just the sound of a 2UZ-FE and the suspension handling a TON of rocks and drops.

Here is part of Pole Hill just outside Estes Park, CO. A hidden gem IMHO.

Please delete - link expired

Last edited:
Short trip to Citrus Wildlife Management area. Took the kids to play in dirt and get away from everyone :).

Looks like a lot of fun! Early in the video, I noticed you let off the throttle as soon as you started spinning. To get the ATRAC working, try to hold your throttle steady and don't let off as soon as it spins; you'll cut the system out of helping over the obstacle. Also kudos to everyone who has been able to con[vince] their significant others into running ahead on the trail to take videos of us being awesome! :beer:

I posted these elsewhere but what better place than in the videos thread? I took my GF to the Hot Springs off-road park a few weeks ago. Wanted to teach her a little about driving on trails and how to stay safe and keep the truck in one piece. Nothing particularly technical, but we had a good time. I'm proud to say she can tell you how to use low-range, when to use it, and that the CDL button is only to be pressed when we are SOL. Some of these were her driving, some were me.

Nice!

I wasn’t sure if I had picked a good line so I just let off and tried a better one. It also felt like I was hung up underneath.

It's always a little scarier in the driver's seat. Not knowing exactly what your pitch is or what's under where, just having to 'feel' it. You were smart to play it safe with the unknown.

Looks like a lot of fun! Early in the video, I noticed you let off the throttle as soon as you started spinning. To get the ATRAC working, try to hold your throttle steady and don't let off as soon as it spins; you'll cut the system out of helping over the obstacle. Also kudos to everyone who has been able to con[vince] their significant others into running ahead on the trail to take videos of us being awesome! :beer:

I posted these elsewhere but what better place than in the videos thread? I took my GF to the Hot Springs off-road park a few weeks ago. Wanted to teach her a little about driving on trails and how to stay safe and keep the truck in one piece. Nothing particularly technical, but we had a good time. I'm proud to say she can tell you how to use low-range, when to use it, and that the CDL button is only to be pressed when we are SOL. Some of these were her driving, some were me.

Cool videos.

I have to disagree on the cdl only when sol. ;)

Cdl should be engaged most of the time off road. Better on the truck and the trail. Gives you more control. The power shifting 100 percent from front to rear axle as you climb is not a good thing and actually impedes progress making way harder than it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom