The MUD 100 series Videos thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Put my @white-knuckleoffroad sliders to the test! Went down a trail that was a bit too narrow for the 100. But the slider did its job.

Bonus! Mud Bath!

Off-road trial video from my Youtube channel with few SUV's including Toyota Land Cruiser 105 (front and rear live axle, 1HZ diesel engine)

PS: Sorry for no English subtitles =(

Small potato quality video clips of a back country adventure, the first for the LC. Ended up utilizing all 4wd features to include the rear locker to make it back. No sound.

Last edited:
Z, I have removed that vid you posted originally in 846. I think it can be useful to some for reference, but that is obviously also an ad. And it is not the best place. Start a post in tech on seats if you wish. And it bugs me that if I remember correctly some of the later 100s had side airbags in the seat, which if true seems to have escaped the folks in the vid, with possibly serious consequences.

On an unrelated note, silent movies were on the way out a 100 years ago already, folks. And it makes viewers waste their time trying to figure out what's wrong with their audio system. At least, make it clear there is no sound, please.

This was last month at Hard Rock off-road park in Ocala Florida. Slow and steady at roughly 2500 rpm. Could not make it over the top as to high of overhang. No belly armor so i didn't want to push it. I also had the entire family in there :) I could have tried other angles also but sometimes its best to drive away unharmed. Next time!

ATRAC
Center Diff Locked
4x4 LOW
Transmission LOW

Going in reverse looks SCARY, I imagine silence in the vehicle

Yeah, sucks you can’t get a good idea of how steap it was. Silence for sure 😁

Yeah, sucks you can’t get a good idea of how steap it was. Silence for sure 😁

It took me three attempts to get up that hill. This was the solution.

Mirror above headlight, what is that for. Cool box in armrest center console

Last edited:
Getting up wasn’t hard. I couldn’t get over the top edge. How did you do that?

Getting up wasn’t hard. I couldn’t get over the top edge. How did you do that?
Pedal to the floor most of the way up. It seems to be a popular spot to break out the winch. I saw a 4Runner nearly lose it trying to get over the edge. If I remember correctly the line is to the left when you get close to the top. That’s not the worst hill in there either.

Mirror above headlight, what is that for. Cool box in armrest center console

Mirror above headlight is so that the driver in this RHD rig can see both across the front of the vehicle and along the entire passenger side. If you were to view the mirror from inside the rig, you'd see it's actually two mirrors with one angled to see the front so you don't drive over a kid or pet and the other down the side as a type of blind spot mirror).

Random find while surfing utube

Random find while surfing utube

Well that looks like a quality effort but I am hoping some of the video translates to an apology on the color choice...:worms:Peanut butter color interior has always been dubious in my book. Now if he'd gone for a dark brown leather, maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom