The MUD 100 series Photos thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

no, I just take a BFH and bang it back into shape. I don't think it is happening again.

I've had to do the exact same thing a couple of times on my ARB front as well. I've been trying to find a small piece of thicker "L" shaped steel that I could bolt on from the 4 bolts that are under there to make it a shield for the leading edge. It seems like that leading edge gets caught on stuff and then bends down. Anybody fabricate anything similar before?

Land Curiser Blasphemy

Don't worry, its broke down :rolleyes:
Jeep.jpg

Took the rig out to Uwharrie for last run of year for us.....snowed on Saturday at top of mountains on trail. Put the WhiteKnuckleOffroad sliders to the test...they have gouges and dings down both sides as I clamored up the toughest trail in the system......that is after waiting 15 minutes for 3 jeeps and a sammi work their way up and 4 other jeeps back off the trail as one broke so the others went to a pullout to help him fix it.

I am second land cruiser in the string.....I had quite a few IS THAT A FAWKING LEXUS? WHAT WAS HE THINKING DRIVING THAT MALL QUEEN OUT HERE?

I was told the comments changes after they closed their gaping mouths when I went up it faster than anyone...hahahahaha.

YouTube - Uwharrie Cruisers.MOV

Brock great vid, guessing locked rear?

Really? 1200 Soles? How many km?

This is my old 105, I bought it bone stock and then did all the work to it, 4" suspension lift, front and rear air lockers, aftermarket turbo system which I'd made a 3" straight through exhaust and water to air intercooler system. And a while after, I built a rear bar and some brush rails and sliders out of some tube we had spare at home, along with the ARB winch bar.
IMG_0043.jpg

I dont have it anymore as I had a bit of a sleepy on a long trip and wrote her off. I've got an 05 UZJ100 now, and its time to start over again.
IMG_0043.jpg

Last edited:
The snow is officially flying in Washington State. Sunday myself and some friends decided to go do some snow wheelin. It was my first time in the snow, and had a blast! Put the first dent in the sheet metal and proud of it! It's finally fully broken in with complete trail pin stripe paint job and dent from tree stump. :D

These were taken in Evans Creek ORV Park which is near the base of Mt Rainier. The elevation was between 3000 and 4500ft. Snow was falling hard up top and pretty decent at the bottom.

ADL_3778.jpg

ADL_3794.jpg

ADL_3795.jpg

ADL_3805.jpg

ADL_3807.jpg

ADL_3821.jpg

ADL_3842.jpg

ADL_3852.jpg

thanks for these pictures. Sorry for quoting them again, but anyway a lot of us down in Oz dont get to see much snow. Thankfully i do (i'm in Victoria) and so absolutely slippery!
Do you have lockers?
keep the pics coming
cheers
peter

thanks for these pictures. Sorry for quoting them again, but anyway a lot of us down in Oz dont get to see much snow. Thankfully i do (i'm in Victoria) and so absolutely slippery!
Do you have lockers?
keep the pics coming
cheers
peter

Thanks, and no lockers. Just ATRAC. However during that trip in the pics it rarely kicked in except when trying to climb that hill onto the trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom