The MUD 100 series Photos thread (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@bozncsurf

Here you go!

Almost half way moving from MO to WY
100 is the best road trip car.

Letting that 4.7 rev.

The Central Cascade have been getting a fair amount of snow... I parked in this spot 30hrs prior. Nearby ski area reported 54inches of new in this cycle...

The Central Cascade have been getting a fair amount of snow... I parked in this spot 30hrs prior. Nearby ski area reported 54inches of new in this cycle...

View attachment 1904270
What’s the paint code on your cruiser?

I’m guessing blizzard pearl....

Sorry, I’ll see myself out :meh:

That really is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

My commute this morning. 4" of rain in the last 36 hours in Chico. I drove through about 2 miles of water getting to work.

Last edited:
My commute this morning. 4" of rain in the last 36 hours in Chico. I drove through about 2 miles of water getting to work.

It was all looking bad-ass until the little Prius sneaked in the shot :giggle:.

Kidding aside - last time we had flooding here in Madison, I was able to ford 3 feet deep water without snorkel with ease. Hopefully it doesn't get that bad - but there is comfort in knowing your Cruiser can handle much worse!

Last edited:
I was all looking bad-ass until the little Prius sneaked in the shot :giggle:.

Kidding aside - last time we had flooding here in Madison, I was able to ford 3 feet deep water without snorkel with ease. Hopefully it doesn't get that bad - but there is comfort in knowing your Cruiser can handle much worse!

Yeah, but I was on the deeper side of the road. ;)

Farther up the road it was up to the axles. Yesterday there was a small Honda stalled in the middle of the water with steam everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom