The MUD 100 series Photos thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did a quick run up Yankee Hill with some buddies

RTT hoists for sale...$6,000.
20190215_163549.jpg

spresso, spill the err.... beans! what's the gizmo with the 3 legs? Don't tell me it's a hydrostatic column espresso machine.... (or I'll have to build a DIY version right away...)

What we looking at @jerryb

lengthwise crack that took a week to find, (see bubbles) while I chased the leak with more and more rubber and clamps. haha. All the while not pressure testing it. Seems like I don't even follow my own advice these days.
This will be radiator #3 in 40 days.

spresso, spill the err.... beans! what's the gizmo with the 3 legs? Don't tell me it's a hydrostatic column espresso machine.... (or I'll have to build a DIY version right away...)

EspressoForge. EspressoForge I've had a bunch of different pour over (and boiler fed :D) espresso devices but the EF is king. I use it at home too sometimes as pitch hitter.

Gov. Dodge State Park, Dodgeville wi
20190217_165243.jpg

Unfortunately got a flat on the trail. A rock cut a hole on the sidewall of my tire. Well at least the hi lift wasn't just for show.

Unfortunately got a flat on the trail. A rock cut a hole on the sidewall of my tire. Well at least the hi lift wasn't just for show

Whoa! That's a lot of stickers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom