The MUD 100 series Photos thread (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Project for my girls...

F68F1711-B331-49AB-B34B-2923CBE32E00.jpeg

It started out as a Gamiviti Expo V1.0 and has since been modified to better suit my needs. The newest Gamiviti has some of the features that I added plus much, much more. I've been very happy with it for almost 5 years now. @nakman will take care of you, guaranteed.

View attachment 1108761
I know this is a very old post, but I'm new to the LC100. Just bought a 98 with 212k about a week ago and it's at my mechanic getting baselined and buttoned up. I was curious about your setup, wondering if you could give me the details on your lift and tire size. Best looking rig I have seen on here so far. Thanks

I know this is a very old post, but I'm new to the LC100. Just bought a 98 with 212k about a week ago and it's at my mechanic getting baselined and buttoned up. I was curious about your setup, wondering if you could give me the details on your lift and tire size. Best looking rig I have seen on here so far. Thanks
Featured 100: paflytyer

Here you go

Those rims look great on your ride. Did you use spacers and what thickness?

Few poser pics from our camping trip to Big Sur...hit a few really mild trails up there that led to some amazing views

image.jpeg

"Ah, I almost forgot ... I'm going to need those TPS (build sheet) reports on your cruiser ASAP. Mmmmmkay? Thanks."

Nice build - you can't post pics of the StarDestroyer and not give details on a beast like that.

Looks like Dissent front, 4x4 Labs rear bumper & sliders, Rock warriors, trail grapplers, what lift are you running?

I'm impressed.

Ha! Thanks much!

So hopefully I’m not violating the rules here but I’ll give a quick rundown and then post a build sheet as well.

2.5” OME lift but running fox shocks
1” body lift
Slee diff drop
Heavy coils in the rear
Dissent front bumper
4x4 Labs rear bumper
White Knuckle sliders (John from WKO is THE MAN by the way)
Rock warrior wheels with trail grapplers

Would love to do some mods to the interior as well but with my beautiful wife, four kids and a dog I need every inch of interior space!

Trying to decide if I want to go the roof rack/RTT route....lots of added weight up top with a pretty lifted rig...

Nice time in northern Montana last week...

IMG_4369.JPG

Nice spot, too much smoke. :smokin:
IMG_4370.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom