The Great ONSC Gun Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got one and a threaded barrel. Suppressor up next.

IMG_4273.jpeg

IMG_4274.jpeg

I’m hearing stories about tax stamps being approved in as little as a day lately. IDK, I’m still waiting on a suppressor stamp I filed for back in November.
I listened to a YouTube video from Washington Law. The presenter is a gun lawyer. He said the really quick suppressor approvals are happening for people getting the suppressor as an individual. Corporate and trust purchasers are taking longer. Silencer Shop says they are seeing an average of 5 mos for trust approvals in an interview on the Vortex Optics YouTube channel today.

I listened to a YouTube video from Washington Law. The presenter is a gun lawyer. He said the really quick suppressor approvals are happening for people getting the suppressor as an individual. Corporate and trust purchasers are taking longer. Silencer Shop says they are seeing an average of 5 mos for trust approvals in an interview on the Vortex Optics YouTube channel today.
I’d take 5 months over the 16 months my first one took. It was slowed down by further investigation into a small “blip” they noticed every few years. The “blip” was from each time my security clearance was being renewed as an active duty service member, but shows up to the ATF as a flag 😒. Imagine if our various government agencies and departments could actually communicate efficiently.

Imagine if our various government agencies and departments could actually communicate efficiently.
That's funny right there. Jason, guy working with me is retiring Navy, 1 year left on reserves. The lack of organization around his weekends with the Navy is scary at best. Last one got funded a day before it was to have happened. It's a day of travel for him and most others. Government agencies can not even communicate within their own departments.

That's funny right there. Jason, guy working with me is retiring Navy, 1 year left on reserves. The lack of organization around his weekends with the Navy is scary at best. Last one got funded a day before it was to have happened. It's a day of travel for him and most others. Government agencies can not even communicate within their own departments.

The only thing the government is good for at this point is pissing away money and killing the country with ridiculous policies

I’d take 5 months over the 16 months my first one took. It was slowed down by further investigation into a small “blip” they noticed every few years. The “blip” was from each time my security clearance was being renewed as an active duty service member, but shows up to the ATF as a flag 😒. Imagine if our various government agencies and departments could actually communicate efficiently.
According to Washington Gun Law, it is improved communication between FBI background checks and ATF that is allowing for improved approval times. The application goes to both agencies at the same time and as soon as the background check is done it goes to the ATF and the approval happens very quickly. If a person was willing to spend an extra $200, one could apply as an individual, get the really quick approval and then add the suppressor to their trust.

I finally bought thin grips for the Beretta 92A1 Compact. Best part was that Wilson's had them on clearance for 1/3 the normal price! World of difference, even for my giant fingers. I'll have to put a few rounds through it to see if I'll need to sand down the texture a bit.

IMG_9281.jpeg

IMG_9283.jpeg

I attended a charity clay shoot today and bought a few raffle tickets... I WON!!

Unbelievable... I'm not that lucky

Benelli Montifeltro - super excited to go back in 2 weeks for another charity event and try it out
20240405_145406.jpg

I attended a charity clay shoot today and bought a few raffle tickets... I WON!!

Benelli Montifeltro - super excited to go back in 2 weeks for another charity event and try it out
View attachment 3599544

Great score!!!!!

And i think i luck out like a bandit when PSA puts the consumables that my products enjoy consuming on sale in bulk....the ups person, not so lucky. LOLOL

View attachment 3599544
Congrats!

I'm a huge fanboy of Jerry Miculek having witnessed 1st hand his skills in a national level revolver match and 3-gun. I've been watching him develop this product, who knows why I'd need a softer shooting AR but, I hadn't done any upgrades to my 3-gun/home-defense/SHTF AR.

Gives me an excuse to go shooting this week, giving it a function check with a few rounds thru it... :cool:

View attachment 2786954

View attachment 2786955

View attachment 2786956

View attachment 2786957
Miculek video on this buffer dropped yesterday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom