The definitive, "Found a good deal on CL" thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hmmm, pass. Looks nice, clean, but it's a little silly in some respects. 400hp+ and a M22 in a short wheelbase 4x4? Not my taste I guess. Ridiculous place to put a battery. Gotta wonder how the rear shocks play with the exhaust on the trail. And for that much cash it needs the spare tire carrier.

good spotting on the battery :lol:

Hmmm, pass. Looks nice, clean, but it's a little silly in some respects. 400hp+ and a M22 in a short wheelbase 4x4? Not my taste I guess. Ridiculous place to put a battery. Gotta wonder how the rear shocks play with the exhaust on the trail. And for that much cash it needs the spare tire carrier.

No skid plate and a one piece transfer case behind 400 plus horse power not my idea of something I want to be running over boulders. I agree 100% if you want to go fast a SWB, high center of gravity FJ40 would not be my pick.

Anyone familiar with this FJ62? I think it was for sale a few weeks ago for $12K then gone and now back again at $10K.

My daughter is turning 16 this summer so we are looking to add a vehicle to our stable. Nothing says it can’t be for dad, right?

I actually just bought it ahahah trailering back to st george as I type this. Great cruiser the most odd part is the original
Owner hand rolled house paint on the whole thing! But OG paint is good underneath….. need a rear main seal but other than that it’s a solid rust free rig… this is my 5th one… stoked to get her back to her original
Glory.
Anyone familiar with this FJ62? I think it was for sale a few weeks ago for $12K then gone and now back again at $10K.

My daughter is turning 16 this summer so we are looking to add a vehicle to our stable. Nothing says it can’t be for dad, right?

7988AB53-907C-4CE2-932C-04EA60171AD6.jpeg

Not on CraigsList and not a "good deal" but still cool.

Not on CraigsList and not a "good deal" but still cool.
Auction ended at $181k. Crazy money, but that amount of modification to a $100k vehicle with shipping back and forth to Germany for the conversion, maybe it was a “good deal” ;)

Auction ended at $181k. Crazy money, but that amount of modification to a $100k vehicle with shipping back and forth to Germany for the conversion, maybe it was a “good deal” ;)
Reserve wasn’t met so it can still be yours.

Reserve wasn’t met so it can still be yours.

$181k and my wife would still have to go potty outside ended any hope of me being able to buy this...

$181k and my wife would still have to go potty outside ended any hope of me being able to buy this...

For $182k they provide a bucket you can use in the kitchen/bedroom area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom