the best FJ60 color VOTE HERE!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.perumotorsport.com
please, for you, what color is the best? Im going to pait my FJ60 and its impossible to decide the color... I all ready have a FJ40 84' Beige, so that color is out of the list... my FJ60 81' was originally blue, y bought it red with black... and Im mekin it from 0, so there is no problem changing the color... please use Photo to describe your color....

THX!!!

2375485834_12442d35a8.jpg

2374644863_77e2d04947.jpg

after tan ... Strong blue and then freborn red

39favside.jpg

attachment.php

Black and tan, baby!

P3270486.jpg

If you off road a Land Rover your chances of pushing it home must be considered ... But, they make great looking cars and they are genius at paint colors.

I picked the paint color 2001 Land Rover Kent Green Metallic. Beautiful!
05.jpg

I am planning on painting my 60 also; my daughter played with Photoshop and gave me these two colors, so far.
My 83 FJ Tan sm.jpg
My 83 FJ Roja SM.jpg

Consider Dark Blue Metallic, particularly if your door jambs and other stuff in still blue.
DBM Max4.JPG

Beige...

is pretty hard to top, but my vote goes to white.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of tan on the 60s, it seems to go well with the round headlights.

4E9

Dynosoar:zilla:

I'm a fan of tan on the 60s, it seems to go well with the round headlights.

please, my english is poor, what is TAN?

Thx for all the answers, you are helping me a lot in my decision...

x2 on white, although that's not the color or mine. See pic above, I got better things to do :)

Return your cruiser to its origins with a beautiful smurf blue since you already have a tan.

:beer: Chad

please, for you, what color is the best? Im going to pait my FJ60 and its impossible to decide the color... I all ready have a FJ40 84' Beige, so that color is out of the list... my FJ60 81' was originally blue, y bought it red with black... and Im mekin it from 0, so there is no problem changing the color... please use Photo to describe your color....

THX!!!

Sorry, beige, like your 40.

beige, I misread your first post. Since you already have an awesome beige 84 fj40, then you should have a blue 60. I forget the official name of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom