the best FJ60 color VOTE HERE!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cashmere Beige, 4M9

l_a98a8ba35e55d1aed2b49bd86f5b304c.jpg

Does that have something more than a 3FE in it? :hmm:

only an standard 3f, not 3fE, with the ironman suspension kit... the fj62 landed and continue running that special.. and 2 more days of competition...

That Kent Green looks great on a 60.

I was going to change the color of mine, but both kids said it had to stay the same forever, so Surf Blue Sun Fade is it!

White with a little red. One like that is enough, so just white is my vote.
LaunchingPad2.jpg

That Kent Green looks great on a 60.

I was going to change the color of mine, but both kids said it had to stay the same forever, so Surf Blue Sun Fade is it!

Yeah, my kids are the same. Their loyalties to our trucks can exceed mine in some areas.

If i forget some vote please tell me... because this still continues, PLEASE MORE VOTES!!!

White 8
Blue 6
Freedom Red 4
Tan 3
2 Tones 2
Brown 1
Multicolor 1

I also think white is a good color, but we already race with a white FJ62 here in Peru, so I don't want to repeat colors... but is not discard...

2377022047_54162f5654_b.jpg

yes, its a 62 with circle lights... in Peru the 1985 fj62 comes like
that.

Anyone else agree that this is sooooo bada$$??? Rock on

Re.: The best FJ60 color...

please, for you, what color is the best? Im going to pait my FJ60 and its impossible to decide the color... I all ready have a FJ40 84' Beige, so that color is out of the list... my FJ60 81' was originally blue, y bought it red with black... and Im mekin it from 0, so there is no problem changing the color... please use Photo to describe your color....

THX!!!

PINK! Uhh! :flamingo: :cheers::banana::doh:

Color choice on new re build of 85 60 is Beige with Black and Red accent. Matches my Indian Motorcycel. Hay color is like a real personal issue if you like it who cares what others think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom