The Beer Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So let's see a current pic of the puppy!
She’s currently in training trying to be her best demonic self!

And one for the people that think she a “sweet dog!”

489C9333-C35C-412D-9EBC-68A390D3A177.jpeg

48F3FCC3-C79F-4A99-9BD7-1D3BED7A65B3.jpeg

I've been very regular with my beer choices the past few years. This place is a hair over a mile from my house and started brewing maybe 4 years ago. Their beers are on point. Transparency is my go to.

I rarely drink anything else. When I do it's a truly/white claw, hop drop and roll, pernicious or bud light, lol.

Since i've seriously cut back my beer consuption this thread is falling back in the pages lol

Anyway a few questions you can answer that popped up when I signed into a beer forum I haven't been to for a long time.

1. What is your overall favorite brewery?
  2. What is your overall favorite beer?
  3. What is your favorite everyday beer?
  4. How many different countries have you tried beer from?
  5. What is your favorite seasonal beer?
My answers although i'll admit finding my absolute favorite is hard but here it goes.

1. Stone Brewing..... they perfected being the IPA and Porter brewery long before most people had ever drank either kind in the US considering they have brewed and commercially sold over 5k kinds of beer (a sign at their brewery displayed that when I was there earlier in the month) i've had maybe 3 that I didn't like. (Not that i've tried all 5k lol)
  2. Pliny..... Everytime I get it i'm reminded how much I like it and how good it really is
  3. Worthingtons Cream Flow..... sadly I cannot get it here but when I lived in London in College I drank it day in and day out in copius amounts. Smoothest beer ever
  4. At last count on my untappd (that I haven't used for a few years) I was somewhere in the neighborhood of 38 or 39
  5. Dark Lord from Three Floyds

Right was consumed awhile back. Just found it again at a family owned convenience store. Same taste, no variance. Really glad I stopped in for something different.

IMG_5306.jpeg

Right was consumed awhile back. Just found it again at a family owned convenience store. Same taste, no variance. Really glad I stopped in for something different.

View attachment 3549662
Had those at a beer house in Prague great refreshing stuff.

A buddy and I came up with a new beer goal yesterday.
I want to try and have at least one beer from every country in the world. Well the most possible since every country doesn't actually produce beer.
I'm not even sure where I currently stand so I'll just go off of my untapped list. Took about a 4 year break from the app.but recently started using it again. So according to it these are the countries I've done already.
Canada
US
England
Wales
Scotland
Germany
Japan
China
Mexico
France
Spain
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Croatia
Denmark
Czech Republic
Finland
Iceland
India
Ireland
Italy
Jamaica
Kenya
Lebanon
Lithuania
Myanmar (Burma)
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Peru
Poland
Russia
Slovakia
South Africa
South Korea
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Thailand
US Virginia Islands
Vietnam

And I'll be adding Honduras today.
So 43 out of a possible 160ish countries that produce beer.

Got my work cut out for me.

20240203_195343.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom