texas-overland-event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
About time. We've been glamping for years.

Hmmmmm

I'm in Dallas this weekend for Texas/Ou

If you do go stop by the Turtleback display and say hello to Oliver @CreasyBear . Everyone at HIH7 was envious of his set up....well I was.

Hey dudes! I'll be there as the Turtleback Rep even though I don't work for them! Swing by and say hello!

I've been attending this event since the beginning. Great group of guys that put it on! This is the first time they are doing a multi-day, camping set up and it should be a great time. Definitely family oriented.

CB, are you repping Pronghorn at the event?

CB, are you repping Pronghorn at the event?

I used to and this event was very good to us; however, I resigned from Pronghorn a couple of months ago.

I will be there. Most likely getting there late Friday or early Saturday!

So who went? Feedback, pictures ? I would go next time, unfortunately I was traveling this time.

So since the girlfriend is the actual photographer, I asked her for the photos she had taken and these were just a handful of the ones she actually took. She was shooting a wedding in Georgetown until late Friday night and ended up coming out early Saturday morning in my 4Runner and, understandably, was pretty tired of taking photos haha. So here are the few shots of my cruiser and the rigs surrounding it near by.

The current setup of Chewie

A photo of Han (my 3rd Gen 4Runner) and Chewie

Trying to help my buddy, Ali with his new Mr. Buddy heater he bought at the used gear garage sale we had. He also has an awesome lifted pop up that he pulls with his tastefully built 5th Gen 4 Runner.

A beautiful 100 series pulling an awesome offroad Tear drop from Front Range Provision Co.

And lastly, one happy camp dog

In total there was easily close to 200+ rigs that were there this weekend as well as a good amount of vendors and sponsors. There were classes held on topics ranging from Photography to Recovery, and as always a Tread Lightly course. It was a really great time meeting many like minded folks and sharing stories and experiences with one another. I am definitely looking forward to the next Texas Overland event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom