Wanted Texas: FJ60 Project/Non-Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
ISO a 60 Series for a long haul rebuild project. It doesn't need to run but I'd prefer it to be in Texas or a neighboring state and a non-rebuilt title preferred. Let me know what you have.

ISO a 60 Series for a long haul rebuild project. It doesn't need to run but I'd prefer it to be in Texas or a neighboring state and a non-rebuilt title preferred. Let me know what you have.
I might be able to help. Curious what state and condition you’re seeking. Are you planning to do the work yourself? Glad to talk offline. I’m about 30 miles west of San Marcos. Thanks. Jimmy

If you are still looking...
For sale my 1983 FJ60 $10,000/obo 700R4 Trans good Toyota transfer case good frame in good shape rock sliders Wagongear locking tailgate storage head liner is good body needs work (rear quarters, roof) 350 SBC is blown 200,000 on the frame No front or rear seats. I would be willing to drop the ppice to cover the shipping
Phone #215-280-2745

4 Speed Auto B&M Shifter.jpg

350 SBC Engine (needs to be replacec or rebuilt).jpg

P8300602.JPG

P8300605.JPG

Headliner.jpg

Still looking.

Still on the hunt.

I'm going to be posting my FJ60 in the next day or so. It is in pretty good shape - except that it isn't running! I'm not in Texas, but we could discuss shipping.

I have one in texas. Will be a project. Motor turns over but it’s been sitting a long while. Reach out if you want to talk. 512-743-8557

IMG_1849.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom