Tellico on MLK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
Lets get the plan figured out. If who ever is in charge can go to this thread https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=29954 and add in the info you guys have from this SC area it would be great. With the number of people involved it will be easier to have a point person from each club to figure out details.

Hope to see you there

Right now the list is
JP Virgo ----ClemsonCruiser
Gehn fuiji------VTcruiser
Johnathan Malphrus----72cruiser
Chuck Odell----CruisinTIger
Alex Garicia----ALEXGRA
71-CRUISER---- bringing a trailor, so need to figure that out

Maybes are
Clemson55----Richard Rudnicki
Keisur

If I have left any out let me know, also if you guys could PM your cell phone numbers and full name that'd be awesome so we can start getting this think rolling. I figure we will just plan on leaving Friday afternoon and meet the other groups up in Tellico. It would be nice if we can all head up together as one big cruiser carivan. Let me know what you guys think .

Thanks
JP

Last edited:
Also, guys make sure you have a CB hooked up for this one, I don't beleive there will be any requirments since this isn't a sactioned event, but we all need CBs at the minimum.

sounds good.

appreciate all the work david and jp

(remember, i'm riding, not driving.....)

malphrus

Thanks for the the tip david, I guess we will be going on the tenn. route.............how long of a drive is it david? and it is never to late to join up, then you wouldn't have to be geen with envy;)

Also, since we are going to be camping we needs tents, stoves, cooking ware, and so on............

I have a 3 man tent I am going to bring, a stove, and pots and pans, a water purifier, and some chairs. So i have enough for 3 people. If one of you guys has another tent the other stuff post up and bring it.

Last edited:
It's about a 4 to 5 hour drive depending on stops along the way.
Wahalla to Westminister to Clayton to Hiwassee to Murphy.
I don't know if Crawford's camping is open or not but they
are located before Trail #1 and I've heard great things about that site.
No need to make "detour" for a trailer. You would have to drive
Trail #1 every day to and fro to get to the good stuff.
I'll see what I can help with and talk to ya'll Jan 2nd at Muster Ground.

well.............that is bad for him and us.........but David Dearborn, I believe is planning on camping by the river crossing on one of the trails, so we can just go there. So are you considering going David???? I know Gundy wants to get out and play....................:)

Got the new MetalTech cage all tacked into place (thanks Santa). Now all i have to do is weld it all together. I plan on heading towards Clemson/Greenville around Noon on friday from Columbia so please let me know once the plans become more final and i can figure out where to meet you clemson folk.

Thanks
Michael Harness
cell: 334-444-4445

Last edited:
Well, I am jealous.........I asked Santa for the same cage, but it was a no show on chirstmas morning.....you have one nice 40 going there...............

I will call you later on this week after I talk to David

lookin nice michael,

which model cage is that?

malphrus

just posted details in the trail ride section

Who's Ready?

Geting excited but it looks like this warm spell wont hold out. Oh well that's what layers are for.

attachment.php

Last edited:
yep looks to be a bit nippy.........I am going to be topless too........so yeah lots and lots of layers

Also 71, we are getting together here tomorrow to figure out what time we are leaving, I will call you when we have it all figured out.

JP

ClemsonCruiser said:
Also 71, we are getting together here tomorrow to figure out what time we are leaving, I will call you when we have it all figured out.
JP

Sounds good to me. I will only have a Bikini top and soft dors so we will be in the same boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom