Tech Day 24 February at OTRAMM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Our next club Tech Day will be 24 FEB at Ryan's shop in Bealton.
10247 Fayettesville Rd, Bealeton, VA 22712

Post up what you want to accomplish on your truck so we have an idea of what we want to/can accomplish.

Lifts will be 1st come 1st served.

It never hurts to bring a couple jack stands and your own tools, rags, shop towels, brake cleaner etc...

Rear diff swap, whatever should be replaced in the hubs while the axles are out and flushing the rear brake circuit while the drums are off. I might throw some new shoes on there too.

Cable lockers! ... i know i know ... too big of a project for a day

Gotta be a member brah... we take cash on site... or Paypal, if you're feelin techie. :beer:

I bet we could put a lift on a taco and be done before lunch !?!??

Let's try!! Mitch said he watched a video there's only 3 bolts and it's done!:flipoff2:

Need to replace the front springs on the 40.

Need to replace the front springs on the 40.

I know a guy that has a son that works on toyota's! He has a shop with a lift!

Bring it by I'm sure we can get it replaced. You replacing the hole pack or just the broken spring?

Maybe I'll bring MyJunk and install my new batteries and battery isolator solenoid.

Last edited:
I'm replacing both front packs.

I wish I was free on the 24th, I'd love to stop by and take my shirt off and imitate burl for the day....

Sliders, and what ever else, they will be cleaned up and painted/ready to paint. Will also bring the new rear bumper, if we get to it. Will be more than happy to reimburse for what ever welding sticks/gas/what not. Will also enjoy a metal melting lesson as it has been a long time since I burned any.

Truck is already there.

I wish I was free on the 24th, I'd love to stop by and take my shirt off and imitate burl for the day....

You don't have the nipples to impersonate Brother Burl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom