Tech Day: 1/15/22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@1MOA you showing up with that new heater of yours?

I can bring my Propane heater.

@1MOA you showing up with that new heater of yours?
I think it will take more than that to get warm. I have a shop heater that would work. If that doesn’t cut it I can bring a bottle of scotch.

I think it will take more than that to get warm. I have a shop heater that would work. If that doesn’t cut it I can bring a bottle of scotch.
If that's what you're offering let's just go straight to the scotch. Make the whole day better too!

If that's what you're offering let's just go straight to the scotch. Make the whole day better too!
You can’t drink all day unless you start in the morning.

I'll be there. I just had stem cell therapy done on my knees, so I can't get on the ground and probably won't be of much help. If anyone has something to be done by a standing person, I'm your man.
standing gives one a better vantage point by which to observe what @afgman786 is doing incorrectly :wrench::bang:, and with your diaphram unencumbered your voice is sure to project further and with more timbre :singing:, thereby ensuring that all of the assembled knuckledraggers :steer:can hear your every pronouncement :worms:.

Or bring a stool or comfy chair.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm in for tomorrow. Ill be around from about 8/830 - 11am happy to help folks work on their trucks, if nobody needs help I might throw my 1" spacers on.

@Von Hayek the lift may get my truck high enough for you to do the brakes.

must be drinking, no pics posted up!!

Had a great turn out. Big thank you to @afgman786 for letting me f up his brakes on the 200. And @Jakes40 and crew for helping me get the front spacers and legit skid in. @CondeCruiser thanks for hosting and lending a few tools. Real nice setup there. @light1 nice 80 and nice to meet ya.
@1MOA real good bbq dude.

AC9BCBF8-875F-4276-8760-9515C3CFE924.jpeg

902A14CE-CF1F-42D6-8E76-102B4E0CE39C.jpeg

DEDA51F8-5F0E-4D25-A408-39E81E3B24FC.jpeg

BF8BB774-53C6-4A24-9573-EF9A31DB7AC4.jpeg

6040FDB7-FAA4-4EB6-8B99-CD927F8E6D82.jpeg

Thanks for hosting Tech Day Eric. Sorry I missed the BBQ.

I found the owner @TRFCSUX. He was texting me to pick it up but I had him on ignore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom