Tech Day: 1/15/22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

afgman786

SILVER Star
Threads
@CondeCruiser is being generous and offering us a place to host a tech day on the 15th. Please post up if you're going to show up, as well as if you need help post up what you are trying to do so we can access if it's reasonable to get done in a tech day or not.

I'll be there. I just purchased a Cummins R2.8 crate engine to put in my 5th Gen 4Runner. Sounds like the perfect job for a tech day. Can't wait!

I'll be there. I just purchased a Cummins R2.8 crate engine to put in my 5th Gen 4Runner. Sounds like the perfect job for a tech day. Can't wait!
Anything that doesn't get finished on that day becomes mine if left. As long as your cool with that, bring it on. :flipoff2:

I’ll be there.
I’ll be working on my heckling skills!
Pm me your address?

Thanks to both for offering your space and organizing! I would like to be there, I still have issues with my sunroof leak...Not sure if that's the best use of time.

The other thing is just to come out and have you guys take a look the truck, just general feedback/overview, and learn whatever I can.

Hmmmm, what to work on ?
I plan on being there and sure I can up with something to do.

I'll be there as well. I'll take the opportunity of just swapping pads and parking shoes since doesn't seem like anyone has much. Might even bring the spark plugs to swap that I've been meaning to do

Anyone who is coming, dress warm. My shop has a lack of heat because my 40 takes priority over warmth, and insulation is absolutely stupid money. It's not bad, but it is a bit cool in there.

@afgman786 reminds me. I have breaks to put on the Tundra may bring them see if I can fit it in.

Thanks for hosting!

I’ve got 1” front spacers and an aftermarket skid that I need to get onto my 4runner. Not 100% that I can make it but will confirm before showing up. A lift or just jack stands would work fine for me. Do you have a couple jack stands I could use? This will be a perfect opportunity for @Jakes40 and @afgman786 , and others, to work on their heckling skills.

@afgman786 reminds me. I have breaks to put on the Tundra may bring them see if I can fit it in.
Should be able to do it on the lift. Everybody's stuff can be done on the lift. @afgman786 and your brakes should be pretty simple. Then we can get @PRADO3 on there for his spacer if he comes.

I thinking 8-830 start time.

I won't be getting there til maybe 10ish. Have an appointment at discount tire 8am that morning first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom