Tappett cover breather (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have created a new air box as I don’t have much room under the bonnet anymore so I was wondering where the best place to plumb the tappet cover breather would be. I don’t want o put it into the air box again as last time it filled up with oil when it rolled. Has anyone plumbed it into the outlet side of the exhaust? It is a 1HZ turbo motor. :rolleyes:

could you not just vent to air. Like a 3b does. ?? I heard the exhaust is of high acidic levels. Might rot out your exhaust. Or gum it up bad as it burns inside.

run it straight down to atmos and onto the front u joints its a great constant lube job. LOL

AlbyOne said:
I have created a new air box as I don’t have much room under the bonnet anymore so I was wondering where the best place to plumb the tappet cover breather would be. I don’t want o put it into the air box again as last time it filled up with oil when it rolled. Has anyone plumbed it into the outlet side of the exhaust? It is a 1HZ turbo motor. :rolleyes:
i feel if you do that you will end up with the smell of burning oil..
either vent it to the non-pressured intake runner or to the atmosphere down the block near the back as suggested...
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom