Builds Tagged '67 LV build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Back in epoxy

5 - finished in epoxy pass - IMG_9165.jpeg

6 - finished in epoxy pass rear - IMG_9166.jpeg

7 - finished in epoxy drivers - IMG_9167.jpeg

8 - finished in epoy drivers rear - IMG_9168.jpeg

that is a TON of work.. WOW.. that will look amazing when it is in color.

Don, what are the two threaded holes on both sides near the wheel wells used for? My 64 LV doesn't have those holes. Thanks.

Yeah I'm really happy with the way my LV turned out but mine cannot compare to your resto. The interior detail is amazing. The guys at my body shop pulled off a miracle but just didn't care about the interior details the way you do. I can't wait to see this one finished. Great job.

Funny. I just made the connection that this is the LV that Paxton is working on.
They actually reached out to me on IG and I send them a bunch of pictures of where the factory paint lines and breaks are on my truck as reference.
Looking great.

Received a question from the shop yesterday that I need help to answer. While pulling together various parts to ship off to have plated or chromed, it was noticed that on one of the back-of-seat ashtrays I have the metal on the sides is zinc plated while the other has been chrome plated. Can anyone tell me which is correct? Thanks

IMG_9514.jpeg
IMG_9512.jpeg

Hey Don, are you planning any heat, sound, or just General undercoating on the LV? I know you are trying to restore to factory standards, but hidden places like the inside of the roof could get some modern coating to cut down on noise and heat.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom