T-Shirts are ready. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Next order ready for delivery. Even had a couple of shirts made with the sticker design.

View attachment 2576679
Wearing mine today!
FE0A9A92-5E8B-4D44-999A-87373FB79662.jpeg

I need one like that in a Large. I got my other two. How did I miss this design...
I made that one as a " So sorry I f@#ded up the mailing". I sold a couple on the Facebook page. But they cost more to make. I would need to sell 30 to keep it at the $25 mailed up to xl and $28 mailed for 2xl and larger. If not it would be $25 and $28 plus shipping. And I did not want to take away from JMacks. Pig Party shirts.

I made that one as a " So sorry I f@#ded up the mailing". I sold a couple on the Facebook page. But they cost more to make. I would need to sell 30 to keep it at the $25 mailed up to xl and $28 mailed for 2xl and larger. If not it would be $25 and $28 plus shipping. And I did not want to take away from JMacks. Pig Party shirts.
If you get 30 I am in.

Plus I ordered JMacks shirts too. Lol

I am definitely interested in buying some, if it is not too late! I need the motivation to start my 55 project!
I would need to have interest in about 30 for it to be cost effective-- Lets see what the interest is. I will keep you posted.

I'd be in for 2. Medium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom