Sway bar end link relocation (or "how to fit 34s with zero rubbing") (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey fellas.

Any updates here on this?

Im gonna pull the trigger on some adjustable links soon.
Were the bds quiet?

I ended up buying Jomax's Tundra's sway bar end links, link below, to eliminate the bushings as a whole. I'll keep my old links in the truck in case I have issues but I feel better not having the bushings fail on a trip. I did not have to relocate the mounting as the links pivot without the bushings.

Couple of weeks in since the install and so far so good.

How’s this turning out for you? Got updated pics??

Took it wheeling in
its tighter than I’d like but I took it wheeling this last weekend around the Hot Springs area in Arkansas and other than running on the fender liner in the front (I still need to move it up), it’s perfect.

0976E960-7894-426E-918F-2DDC37CC6892.jpeg

Took it wheeling in

its tighter than I’d like but I took it wheeling this last weekend around the Hot Springs area in Arkansas and other than running on the fender liner in the front (I still need to move it up), it’s perfect.

View attachment 3187361

Any noises?

Took it wheeling in

View attachment 3187361
Any pictures of it with that arm at full droop? I think it’ll get significantly worse as the sway bar end moves through its arc of travel.

Any pictures of it with that arm at full droop? I think it’ll get significantly worse as the sway bar end moves through its arc of travel.
No but I can easily lift it up and take a pic. I'll try and do it this weekend.

Hey all,
Does anyone now make these link ends and ship to australia, also the relocation brackets everyone Sars theyd be better if they were a half inch longer, have longer ones been made!

I'm looking at putting 35s on my 2020 vx australian delivered. Running kings 2.5 suspension, ucas, +18 offset methods.

Very keen on getting 35s under it without too much hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom