suspension question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is the opinion of the board on Pinnacle suspension?

What about Hell Creek suspension?

[quote author=woody link=board=1;threadid=5191;start=msg40365#msg40365 date=1063313790]
http://69.61.14.149/forum/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=5143
[/quote]

Well that was pretty uninformative. Thanks Woody :flipoff2:

Now, Does anyone actually run either of these lifts? what is your opinion?

What about hell Creek? I haven't heard of anyone that has used it before.

Pinnacle seems to be OK. Cheap at least. Very hard at first then gets perfect after a while then seems to go to hell. No real issues with sagging so far. I have installed 4/5 sets with overall good results. Be very careful on install as the springs are often not marked correctly. I would go BDS or OME

I've said it once before, and I'll say it again, SKYJACKER!
Best for the money IMHO. It rides fine on the road, and flexs quite well, right out of the crate. Biggest thing is to get out and flex it up a lot right after you get it.
Catch www.4wheelparts.com on a free shipping week (not hard) and your total is $630 before tax, (ubolts, shocks, springs, 8 bushings)
Oh yeah, Hell Creek is a renamed Rough Country I believe. Unless somethings changed its no good. AFAIK

[quote author=fj40crusher link=board=1;threadid=5191;start=msg40364#msg40364 date=1063313700]
What is the opinion of the board on Pinnacle suspension?

What about Hell Creek suspension?

[/quote]

are you looking for more than 2.5"? if not drive your butt down to ARB and pick up some OEM springs, ya know the story, but em where ya want, will call em at ARB, no shiping.

If ya want to take my 82 fj40 with OME out for a drive your more than welcome to........but a warning....you will want a late model 40 after driving it :D

I must say I have heard good things about Skyjacker, but have not personaly ridding in a 40 with em. Bob's shop really likes em, he often does a OME front spring with a SR and a 4" Skyjacker rear spring, says it works real well.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom