Suburban Transformation! Before and After (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We were COVID refugees from NYC - we left with no car. After it was clear COVID was gonna last awhile we had to get a car - and thus my intro to Cruisers. I wanted something affordable, reliable, and would hold value when I sold it upon our return to NYC. We bought our Lexus LX470 for $11,500. It had 232,000 miles - no rust, nearly perfect interior. Fast forward nearly three years and we are not going back to NYC and we are keeping the truck. You can see the before and after - just changed the wheels and added Slee side steps.

Btw, I sold the original hubs to a great guy here in Atlanta CruiserPatch. He left his gig to wor
on LC full time - he helped me do a bunch of stuff to the rig - new headlights, side lights, struts, etc. If you need something reach out to him - really great guy!

PXL_20240119_193239221.jpg

IMG_20200926_121714.jpg

We were COVID refugees from NYC - we left with no car. After it was clear COVID was gonna last awhile we had to get a car - and thus my intro to Cruisers. I wanted something affordable, reliable, and would hold value when I sold it upon our return to NYC. We bought our Lexus LX470 for $11,500. It had 232,000 miles - no rust, nearly perfect interior. Fast forward nearly three years and we are not going back to NYC and we are keeping the truck. You can see the before and after - just changed the wheels and added Slee side steps.

Btw, I sold the original hubs to a great guy here in Atlanta CruiserPatch. He left his gig to wor
on LC full time - he helped me do a bunch of stuff to the rig - new headlights, side lights, struts, etc. If you need something reach out to him - really great guy!

View attachment 3544381

View attachment 3544382
From beauty to a beast….love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom