stupid questions need answering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hello i'm a newbie to fj80's but not to landcruisers. i have a few questions and it would be cool if you guys can help me out here. first, what year did they stop making fj80's? second, what engines were available in the fj80's? third, not really a question but let me see some pics of some fj80's (dont have to be your own) so i can see what how they are modified. thanks

Check out the FAQ at the top of the 80's section.

Check out Cruiser Carage for pics

www.sleeoffroad.com and check out the newbie guide

80 series - 91 to 97 the newbie guide will tell you all about engines and other changes

redneckmini said:
hello i'm a newbie to fj80's but not to landcruisers, Really let me see some pics of some fj80's (dont have to be your own) so i can see what how they are modified. thanks

First- New to fj80's but not to landcruiser? :confused: anyone? someone? noones? please help me here... :crybaby:
So you want to see pics of the mods 80's? Hmmm.. :rolleyes: is that just inside the U.S or include the outside U.S? :D

LX_TREME said:
First- New to fj80's but not to landcruiser? :confused: anyone? someone? noones? please help me here... :crybaby:
So you want to see pics of the mods 80's? Hmmm.. :rolleyes: is that just inside the U.S or include the outside U.S? :D

Sheesh, LX, if ANYONE can post pics of 80's that are not their's you can, stop blabbering and start linking up shots of rigs that are not yours, you do it for everyone else when they don't want you to so friggin do it for this guy per his request!!! :flipoff2:

Ohh, redneck, welcome! :D

LX_TREME said:

LX_TREME- Ever looked outside the 80's forum to see the forums for 40, 55, 60, 62, and 100 series Landcruisers, which are just a few of the many variants that have been or are currently available around the world? I guess you have the opposite problem- you must be new to the Landcruiser lineage, but not new to the 80 series. ;)

PS: Whatever happened to your good friends "ranma21" and "NickyDeNick" (and probably some others I've forgotten)? Interesting how they *suddenly* stopped posting after showing up on your post about the LED taillights. hehehe :)

Last edited:
alaskacruiser said:
PS: Whatever happened to your good friends "ranma21" and "NickyDeNick" (and probably some others I've forgotten)? Interesting how they *suddenly* stopped posting after showing up on your post about the LED taillights. hehehe :)
Again :confused: Dude.. i really dont know those ppl...how bout this since you and i in SoCaL we should meet sometimes...well? Otherwise you probably keep thinking those ppl also me? Nah i wont do somethin like that waste my time..

review PismoJim's website www.realcruiser.com for pics of all types of LCs, including the 80s.

and for the record, this Nicky DeNick guy is also on the NorCal 80s email list. Different people, I'm pretty sure of it.

Welcome aboard redneckmini :flipoff2:

The forum is great wealth of knowledge.. it is funny how some people like to share their knowledge (or rather lack thereof)...

NorCalDoug said:
and for the record, this Nicky DeNick guy is also on the NorCal 80s email list. Different people, I'm pretty sure of it.

Besides, I'm pretty sure LX_extweme used to be eNdLesS. Maybe he's a skitzo-freniac :D.

elum said:
The forum is great wealth of knowledge.. it is funny how some people like to share their knowledge (or rather lack thereof)...

'what you talking about willis?' :confused:

reffug said:
'what you talking about willis?' :confused:
I think elum might be confusing TECH with CHAT. :rolleyes:

EDIT:
Or...after his reading comments on another thread...he could just be a noob who needs to spend more time reading through the archives rather than interjecting single line Sparkyesque statements...

Last edited:
LX_TREME said:
Well.. redneckmini... :D Which one you want darling? :princess: I got tons pics 80s mods from mild to wildest :eek: Do not underestimate the 80s pal... :flipoff2:

yeah, some hardcore pics would be nice. and just cause im new to checkin out the fj80 forum doesnt mean i've never heard of one before. and dont call me darling... :flipoff2:

Since you insist for the pics and also keep this thread as Tech, Does anyone using the NOLOGY plug wires? Here's the comparison between the OEM - 5mm and the Nology Plug wires- 8mm http://www.nology.com/hotwork.html also Nology had application for : 3FE and 1FZ
3FE part # 014 586 201 and 1FZ part # 014 586 301
See for yourself scroll down look under Toyota, Truck, SUV section :
http://www.nology.com/apply.html
P.S: The pics below 1FZ with Power Core ignition coil.The PowerCore ignition coil amplifier increases ignition coil output performance of any inductive ignition system by up to 50%. A hotter, more powerful spark ignites every fuel/air mixture much quicker, more reliably and more efficiently; thus increasing horsepower and torque, whereas fuel consumption and emissions are decreased.

Thats pretty badass! i wonder how much for all of that,

Welcome Redneck :flipoff2:
Here's mine last friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom