Stroker 1FZFE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

total waste of money....unless your bill gates

Only five available! Ok 'fess-up who bought one? So what would the displacement be since it is a stroker? Unless you had a BAT (big arse turbo) pushing 25 PSI+ I can't see the need. $6500 would only be the start...4x that much to get the setup installed and working.

:cheers:

Steve

4.8L with stock bore pistons. It's only rated for 1600HP, so it won't work in my application. :p

eh, that's just a little more than the stock blue printed rebuild from the local dealer. What's your worry? Drop in the bucket right?

I guess if you're going to spend $6400 you might as well turbo it also.

It's good to know these motors are capable of high power numbers.

Building real horsepower requires real money IMO. However its too rich for me, but that why I play the lotto!!!

In addition to the 5L stroker kit they have a few flavors of cams for the 1FZ-FE as well just no info on the BC web site.

BRIAN CROWER/ Cams TOYOTA/LEXUS 1FZFE STAGE2 264spec - eBay (item 250740384864 end time Jan-08-11 15:09:01 PST)

STROKER KITS
The Toyota Landcruiser 1FZFE stroker kit from Brian Crower features:
• BC 4340 billet steel crankshaft (101mm stroke).
• 4340 steel billet, custom Pro Series connecting rods w/ARP 220,000 psi fasteners.
• CP aluminum forged pistons (any bore size, any compression ratio).
• 9310 nickel carbon steel alloy wrist pins.
• Ductile iron plasma top rings, tapered second ring, low tension oil rings.
• ACL Race Series rod and main bearings sold separately.
• Fully system balanced and ready to install.
The BC stroker kit for the Toyota LandCruiser 1FZFE engine platform
incorporates a 101mm stroke, steel billet crank. Depending on bore
size that you decide, the BC kit will take you up to a 5.0L with 102mm
bore. As usual, each BC kit features custom CP aluminum forged pistons,
9310 alloy wrist pins, ring pack and buttons. Available in any desired bore
and compression ratio for use in turbo or normally aspirated.

BC Stroker Specifications:
5.00L 102mm Bore x 101mm Stroke (choice of bore and minimum compression of 9:1 to 14:1)

Forgive my new to the 80 but the 97has a supra based block? I find that this 97 is quite powerful and halfway decent on fuel.
97 locked lc 170k mi stock

Now as far as swapping in a v8 vs these stroked kits.... Maybe a great option to retain some factor look and parts etc. I convinced a buddy once to stroke and port his old 6 jeep and it now sounds like a v8 with plenty of power. Hmmm dream build thoughts..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom