Stlca chit-chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What part of Nashville? I don't really know much about having one of those. I have a garage in Nolensville that you might could call, but I don't know if that is a service they offer.

decided to pass on it. I got the registration history, its an x fleet vehicle and I have an idea how those things are driven/treated.

Any of you guys do any ATV fiddling? I need to find a reputable source for a new CDI box for my granddads 1999 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4 YFM350. Found several on lone, but pricing varies wildly and I've been out of the atv world for years. I'm gonna call Sloan's in murf tomorrow and Cool Springs wrappers, but if any of you know any online or other sources, I'm all ears.

Thanks
Only Hondas.

Hello world! I've been a cruiser owner for a few years starting with an FJC and now an FJ62 here in Clarksville, TN. I was the typical forum leech but now I'm looking to buy some parts, meet some folks, and learn some mechanic/install skills. Also, i feel like I'm posting this in the wrong area but i couldn't find the intro thread.
IMG_0638.jpg

Thats a good looking 62. Glad you fo7nd us over here.

Hello world! I've been a cruiser owner for a few years starting with an FJC and now an FJ62 here in Clarksville, TN. I was the typical forum leech but now I'm looking to buy some parts, meet some folks, and learn some mechanic/install skills. Also, i feel like I'm posting this in the wrong area but i couldn't find the intro thread.
View attachment 1776588

Welcome man, nice 62!

Worth Sharing. I needed the Flywheel for the pig surfaced and had a guy I know send me this way.

https://richardsmachineshopandrepair.business.site

Used to be the NAPA shop for Florida Brothers, now he does outside work too. I pulled up right about 4 and he said he was waiting for a local trans shop to bring something by and that he could knock it out real quick, and he did. Bout 15 minutes later it was coming out of the hot tank ready to go. Great guy and awesome service.

Edit: just to clarify, he does all machining, blocks, heads, etc. He actually knew it was off an F series engine and said he had done a 2F rebuild relatively recently, so he knows his stuff.

Last edited:
Good to know, he is 30 minutes from me. The 2 local shops I used in past have closed.

If enough people are interested in sitting down and chatting I’m sure something can be worked out

@Hugh Heifer aint got nuthin better to do these days so hand him a mic and send him down to the border, maybe he can scare up some 70-series friends!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom