For Sale SST 09530-35010 differential drive pinion depth adjusting gauge (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Hi,

On offer is SST09530-35010, differential pinion depth adjusting gauge. The link to another mud members post explains how the tool is used very well.

I am asking $475 and an air filter housing assembly for a 1977 FJ40.

IMG-8738.JPG

IMG-8737.JPG

IMG-8735.JPG

IMG-8734.JPG

IMG-8736.JPG

Hello there Herbou,

Hope all's well!
Is it possible for us to get the exact measurements of that tool? If I were in the US I would definitely consider purchasing it from you, however I live in Brazil and these tools don't exist around here.
What I'm looking to get are the measurements on all the parts so I can reproduce the tool here.

What do you think?
Looking forward to your kind reply :)

Hello there Herbou,

Hope all's well!
Is it possible for us to get the exact measurements of that tool? If I were in the US I would definitely consider purchasing it from you, however I live in Brazil and these tools don't exist around here.
What I'm looking to get are the measurements on all the parts so I can reproduce the tool here.

What do you think?
Looking forward to your kind reply :)
Hi There,

I will measure it up no problem. I need to get the correct size outside micrometer. So it may take a week or so. It is good to keep the tools “alive”.

Rehards

Pieter

Interested in the air filter housing if you are willing to sell separately. Can you PM me a couple of pics and price if you are willing. I'm down the road in Austin, thanks.

Interested in the air filter housing if you are willing to sell separately. Can you PM me a couple of pics and price if you are willing. I'm down the road in Austin, thanks.
Hi there,

I do not have a filter housing for sale I am also looking for one to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom