spring help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.auburn.edu
bought a slightly used set of 2.5 lift springs. fed ex lost a spring. they did not have any marking so I am not sure what type of spring they were. I belive it is the rear b/c I have two that are bigger looking. on two the packs are longer. and on one the pack are contionusly got smaller as you goto the bottom. If you disagree with any of this please let me know I don't want to buy the rear if I already have 2 rears. also where is the best place to buy a single spring. I am in Alabama so also places on the east where shipping is cheaper.

on the ome springs i just put on the rears are arched more than the fronts. i would buy two that are the same if you cant figure out the make

I was told the f/r springs were interchangable...

I piece-mealed my lift together (bought f/r separately) and have yet to put the front on. I am planning on doing it this weekend. The springs that are to go on the front are longer than the stock rears I took off. Am I F-ed?

Hi-jack off...

BTW, I think Rough Country is in AL, or thereabouts.

IH8FEDEX!
they are the lamest shipping company around

please help me if you know which kind of springs these are. I can't find them anywhere also if they are the right front and rear springs.
P3270112.JPG
P3270113.JPG
P3270111 copy .jpg

Those look like a set of old-style Rancho springs. They have a reputation of being very uncomfortable.

Mark would know-www.marksoffroad.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom