Spotted???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All much appreciated! She's super clean...168k after the road trip home. It has a 2" OME lift, extra fuel tank underneath, dual batteries, center lock button mod, ARB air locker in the rear, Marlin crawler gear, and 4.56's in the diffs. Was tastefully done and well cared for, and will continue to get some love (and use) from me!

And my son already stole my tires...he commutes, so I told him I would swap my BFG K2's for his Yokos that are a bit too noisy for him...we have 285's on both trucks, just his are on 7" wheels. I have a spare set of 5 OEM LC wheels that I may put the tires on though, or maybe upsize a little...but I want to see some other trucks and chat with those that have something a little larger already.

And had to diagnose a rough idle from my road trip...found the o2 sensor plug for the inside cat full of water when we went through a torrential storm in OH. Terminals were perfectly clean and no corrosion, so I'm sure this is the first time it's seen a substantial rain in a while being from Tucson.

That's awesome. Guaranteed less rust than is/was on mine. Lived most of it's life in Richmond, VA before I bought it. If your interested in wheeling, there's usually a Fall Crawl out in Gore, VA in October which is pretty fun. The Coal Mine Cruiser Classic was a few weekends ago at Anthrycite Outdoor Park in PA which was a lot of fun.

Pretty clean Pickup on Rte9 in Peaonian Springs. Just a bit of bubbling visible behind the rear wheels.

20220727_133808.jpg

that's an intersection I haven't gone through in a long time. . . .

It's going to be converted into a rotary within the next couple of years. Same for almost every "major" intersection along Rte 9.
The massive Hillsboro project wrapped up earlier this year. The big rotary at Rte 287 should be next.

At Stonebridge. Looked nice and clean

PXL_20220808_002544672.jpg

At Stonebridge. Looked nice and clean

View attachment 3080861
That's me!!! I was going to join you guys soon! Just found out about CLCC. I got it in April. Only 88K original miles. Literally got it from a little old lady in Northern Neck of VA who kept it garaged it's whole life. One owner. You'll start to see it there often as I live nearby. Just put the bumper on as well as tons of other work.

Last edited:
That's me!!! I was going to join you guys soon! Just found out about CLCC. I got it in April. Only 88K original miles. Literally got it from a little old lady in Northern Neck of VA who kept it garaged it's whole life. One owner. You'll start to see it there often as I live nearby. Just put the bumper on as well as tons of other work.
Were you sitting outside eating dinner with your family?

No I was inside that day.
Well welcome to the club and maybe I'll run into you in that shopping center and if not at a club meet or event

Welcome to the club. I'm over in Murray Hill.
Much appreciated! And thanks for your time when I called about your older rig that was/is? f/s. As I mentioned, I was in the bidding process for the 80 that weekend, and your time to discuss everything Cruiser was appreciated and made me feel that I was making the right move to the LC club. Happy to have you over for a beer sometime to chat and check out rigs...I'm down in Anchorage near Bay Ridge and work locally.

Keep spotting this stout 80 with DC plates here in my hood... my son especially likes seeing it cause it pretty closely matches his hot wheels. I should stick a CLCC nice truck card on it. Anybody we know?

tempImage9FaGus.png

tempImageHvIDG9.png

1660149730281.png

I had a '74 Celica EXACTLY like that. "Brownie" was one of the best cars I've ever owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom