Spotted... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Passed a white 60 on 29 tonight heading into Phoenixville

Few weeks ago, I saw a real clean 60 series in Phoenixville. It was brown with some killer graphics on the side.

Only saw it from the side, very briefly, so not sure if it was a 60, a 62, or some non-US model.

At Sloan in Malvern. This thing is awesome.

AF1F93AE-E35B-4208-9E6E-7525C5343B31.jpeg

I’ve never been a fan of gold wheels (Subie STI comes to mind), but these looked good in person. Probably just bias because I got a stiffy the sec I saw the beast ahead of me.

I'm tempted to Photoshop 35's on that just for sh!ts and giggles.

I’ve never been a fan of gold wheels (Subie STI comes to mind), but these looked good in person. Probably just bias because I got a stiffy the sec I saw the beast ahead of me.

What happened when you saw the price sticker?

Nice wheels on that rig! I'm running gray steelies. Have some nice shiny hubcaps to go with them but can't get the darn things on! :bang:
Those hubcaps can indeed be a PITA to get on. Feel free to slightly "massage" the retainers riveted to the wheel inward slightly to make it easier to get the hubcap on. A few judicious bumps with a rubber mallet always did the trick for me.

Those hubcaps can indeed be a PITA to get on. Feel free to slightly "massage" the retainers riveted to the wheel inward slightly to make it easier to get the hubcap on. A few judicious bumps with a rubber mallet always did the trick for me.
Thanks Gary! Encouragement from experience is what I needed to get over the hump. I was afraid of being too aggressive with the mallet but after your guidance I was able to "massage" them just enough to achieve a snug fit. Sometimes it's the little things that make the difference! Some additional info for everyone's entertainment..... In retrospect, I probably should have bent the retainers free of contact with the wheel before I had them powdercoated.:doh: That is where the additional resistance was coming from. Hard for that steel to spring when it's stuck to the wheel. Thanks again for the tip! :cheers:
FJ40 hubcaps.jpg

This wandered into the shop today. Possibly the same one @Crusha and I have seen in the Phoenixville/great valley area.

Hmmm? Not sure. Does it have a platform in the rear. The dogs were definitely elevated when I saw this, or similar rig. Driver looked to be be about 30 or younger.

On Amazon Prime the show 'Hunters'. Nice 40 Series

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 4.51.31 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom