Spotted... (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Followed this built 62 through Philly into Valley Forge Park, where we went separate routes. Young couple with a few great dogs in the back.

73DC2B83-2C04-4B7F-9F55-9E482F6E5951.jpeg

Spotted a champagne 80 heading south on 222 near Maxatawny Wednesday, snowplow on it and no rear bumper. Must be a cruiserhead, they beeped and I wasn't paying attention, was checking on my Christmas tree through the sunroof.

Whos truck is this

That was @Vulin 's truck.

It’s mine

Nice purchase on that one!

It’s mine. Bought it from a keystone member. Keep meaning to join myself. Mark did a great job bringing the 30 year old paint back to life.
Mark is a great dude and a master of his craft. I’ve known him a long time from the VW world. Had to do a double take when I saw he had a 60 at his shop.

Mark is a great dude and a master of his craft. I’ve known him a long time from the VW world. Had to do a double take when I saw he had a 60 at his shop.

Contact info?

I have a nice original '63 Bug I'll be selling in the spring. It's been in the barn for the past few years, and It'll need a detail beforehand.

In Malvern. Sweet 40. I think it’s a member but don’t remember his handle to tag him.
C275181F-A27B-4A0E-9812-656ECA39F1E4.jpeg

In Malvern. Sweet 40. I think it’s a member but don’t remember his handle to tag him. View attachment 2189168

Saw the same 40 yesterday on RT 30 around 5:15.

Lily and I had just left the Driver License Center, with her learner's permit, and she was driving the '94 home. :) :steer:

Trailer from WestWorld 3 shows an FJ55 if I'm seeing it right.

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 8.33.35 AM.png

Bet it is the same one. I keep seeing it on Yellow Springs road. Will try to meet him/her next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom