Spotted... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is @BROKEROB1 ’s rig.

Here it is in in Uwharrie a few weeks ago.

upload_2018-5-20_11-36-15.jpeg

I’m traveling this week boys and have extremely spotty internet but that is in fact my rig. I saw one of your trucks drive by slow and snap that pic, Ben!

in the spirit of the thread, spotted these rigs on Tuesday... I’ve died an gone to diesel Cruiser heaven...

anyone know who they belong to?

BB13800A-4BDF-4796-9ECA-17FBE396FCB2.jpeg

Last edited:
That was me creepin' !

We are building a deck for your neighbors.

Wish those were my trucks but unfortunately no :)

Some assembly required.

No not for sale. My friend Dan had FJ40's before I ever had one, then got out of the LC scene. Has some old Mustangs and a bunch of military vehicles. Wanted to get back into an FJ40 and drove down to NC to pick up this project. Pretty solid except for the rear sill, and has the funky foldable upper hatch door and stuff. Set up for a V8 and SM420 (included in the deal). Got a lot of extra parts too. He'll do a good job with it. I think he and his son are gonna get up to Coal Mine one od the days of the event to see what our club is all about.

20180611_142101.jpg

Spotted this expo'd up LC as soon as I pulled in to my hotel at Rehoboth Beach. Met the owner, he's a MUD member from Pittsburg area. He is Skibum something on here. Super nice guy. Hoping he can come to some of the future wheeling meet ups.

I'm in the LX ... 3 hours on the road with the wife, kid and 2 of his friends ... zero issues. Always nice to have trust in the 20 yr old truck with 262k on the odo.

Saw a gent in a 76ish FJ40 broke down on Miner and Price St yesterday. I stopped to ask if he needed help, looked like already had a late model taco there to pull him home. It was sand color. Didnt have a chance to ask if he knew and of you guys.

Spotted: Silver ish fzj80 with a bullbar and a keystone sticker in Pocono Springs.

That was me! Saw your rig there too, tried to say hello, but didn't get out to the parking area in time when you were leaving. Are you visiting or live in the Pocono area?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom