“Special Edition” Badge Placement Humor (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heritage 2020

SILVER Star
Threads
Every time I see “special edition” badges on a vehicle I laugh a bit—given the posts about folks agonizing over where to place Heritage Edition badges on non-HE 200 series.

The grinding down of metal nubs and bending a logo, gluing it, and placing it oh so delicately—to look cool is hilarious.

That said, I now have badge envy on my F250 PSD.

I must get a “TRD Sport”, King Ranch, F250 PSD.

Must, order, badges, lol! 😂

NOTE: Do what you will to your LC, but this truck put a smile on my face.

IMG_6152.jpeg

IMG_6153.jpeg

Last edited:
That badge was what was left after that ole jacked up small weenie Ford hit a Tundra.

On other forums I read there are permanent threads on fake badges.

Last edited:
I typically take a completely opposite approach and prefer to remove the bagdes completely, minus the front company emblem that is often integrated into the grill. That said, with the LC I just left it with the factory emblems. No more, no less. My LC is non-HE so it should not have HE badges. That's reminds me when in early 2000s every other EG hatch had a typeR badge.

I typically take a completely opposite approach and prefer to remove the bagdes completely, minus the front company emblem that is often integrated into the grill. That said, with the LC I just left it with the factory emblems. No more, no less. My LC is non-HE so it should not have HE badges. That's reminds me when in early 2000s every other EG hatch had a typeR badge.
Agreed.

Again, just a bit of humor.

To each his/her own.

Is the HE LC the only LC of its generation available with no third row? I don't follow the HE thing closely, I'm not that into bronze wheels. The Slee Off-Road HE, though? That's a different story. That thing is cool.

If you put it on your new rig, I will pay for it.
Is the HE LC the only LC of its generation available with no third row? I don't follow the HE thing closely, I'm not that into bronze wheels. The Slee Off-Road HE, though? That's a different story. That thing is cool.
Third row cool stitching bronze wheeled Yak rak HE here.

This is my all time favorite badge add to a LC:
View attachment 3528683

From @timjax ’s build thread.
Managed to spot this one in the wild. Was in an Uber with a coworker and I jokingly told him.. there’s a 200 with a rack and big tires, I bet I know him from MUD, then we saw the badge and that narrowed it down pretty quickly..

agreed. definitely top 3 if not the GOAT.

Though as cool as some of the TRD mods can be, I wouldn't really want to have an acronym that sounds out as "turd" on my car. But I'm a simple man from the country.
I keep hoping for the TRD Rocket Edition for my Tacoma...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom