Measurements for placement of Heritage D pillar badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Think I'm going to put a set on, could someone with a HE please measure where their's are and let me know? Pictures with a ruler showing distances front/back and top/bottom would be great.

TIA!

Don’t know how much this helps, but there really isn’t a good place to measure from. They sit level about 1” from the curve of the window.

IMG_4219.jpeg

Tape them on where you think it looks good with plain ole Scotch tape. Adjust as necessary. When in the "right" place make a few mark with a grease pencil. Then place with the double stick tape. Then measure and repeat on the other side.

As one type-A to another, believe me when I say so long as you’re close and it looks good to you - it’s good!
LOL! Then you know that'd drive me nuts. I did decide I didn't need the OEM HE badges for $550+, I got the FJ40 fender badges for $64. Figured I could use that $500 elsewhere...

From one type A to another, you could just put blue tape over the area, then put small double sided tape on the emblem and test apply it. Move it around a bit, walk away, use a level, etc. Then, when you feel really good about it, just use a Sharpie to draw the line under it, with a front and end line, and remove the tape around that carefully. Line it up, and stick it on. That's what I would do. You might also find that you like it in a slightly different location than factory (I would be open to that, if it were me). It's your rig - you should be happy with the result. And to my eye the factory location looks a little odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom