Someone stole the catalytic converter from my parked 1997 Lancruiser 80... WTF?! What do I do now? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This post prompted me to check my camera feed from last night. Also in Denver, north of downtown.

Ran when the light came on.

Screenshot_20200329-101753.png

Hmmm... I think I'm going to make my wife park on the street so I can move the truck into the garage :eek:

@yknot123 I think they were looking to steal things in the yard or break in to the garage, and it was a coincidence that it happened the night before I saw this post and hijacked it (sorry). I think they just got spooked next to the cruiser. Nobody in their right mind (not saying they are) would attempt to cut a cat out next to someone's bedroom. Anyway I expect to see more of these types of crime given recent economic hardships, and am hardening my property accordingly. #downtownlife

I heard about a guy that attached one side of a 110VAC circuit to his vehicle, and the other to a bare wire on top of a 2x12 buried in snow. The result was a set of burned hand prints on the hood of a 73 Charger. But his batteries stopped disappearing.......

@yknot123 I think they were looking to steal things in the yard or break in to the garage, and it was a coincidence that it happened the night before I saw this post and hijacked it (sorry). I think they just got spooked next to the cruiser. Nobody in their right mind (not saying they are) would attempt to cut a cat out next to someone's bedroom. Anyway I expect to see more of these types of crime given recent economic hardships, and am hardening my property accordingly. #downtownlife
Thanks for the insight. Never would of thought living on S Logan St would be a benefit as it is busy. Did have someone try to steal my tools out of my T100. Luckily there were in 3 Knack boxes, cabled, tied and secured. Did go out after seeing they tried to cut through the cable unsuccessfully and bought the hardened chain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom