SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looked over the list of attendees and there is a lot fresh faces this year. Word is getting out.

needs more 40's.
Honestly I would like to see one VDJ200. I have only seen 2 in my life. One at the Heritage Museum and one in the Philippines. Both where parked and I just really want to see one in action. See what that V8 diesel is all about. See if it does better than the Tahoe we helped get down Engineer.

Honestly I would like to see one VJ200. I have only seen 2 in my life. One at the Heritage Museum and one in the Philippines. Both where parked and I just really want to see one in action. See what that V8 diesel is all about. See if it does better than the Tahoe we helped get down Engineer.

Never seen one. Have a picture?

White 80s are a cult with too many cupholders.

:flipoff2:

CMM.

Is 2 cup holders two many?

Technically there are more 60 Series. Just by 2... should I take the wife’s LX450 to even out the numbers? 🤔
So this is a good assumption, but if you ad in the 62’s, 61’s and other 60’s with converted drivetrains there’s about 10 more than 80’s. Sorta hard to figure out cause folks ( my son is one) are coming up with creative numbering systems to define their builds. Mr. Toyoda would be proud :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom