SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (4 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I should probably do something with this stalled project out in the woods getting no love. I have the trim for it, a VW bus replacement tent, and a mattress. It all fits inside a (Bowfin) roof rack. Maybe.
20200227_203355.jpg
20200227_203416.jpg

I want to bring them both!
I wouldn’t just offer this to anyone so you should feel special.... Just ship the 40 to Florida and I’ll drive out there for you. Should probably go ahead and get it here ASAP so we can get good and aquatinted with each other. :hillbilly:

I wouldn’t just offer this to anyone so you should feel special.... Just ship the 40 to Florida and I’ll drive out there for you. Should probably go ahead and get it here ASAP so we can get good and aquatinted with each other. :hillbilly:
I'm getting shipping quotes.
;)

What kind of sorcery is this! Replacing heater hoses

View attachment 2226006
Well you could've been like me a couple weeks ago. I went to pull the heater core out to flush and replace the o-rings. I found out that someone soldered the firewall tubes to the core :poop:

Prepping continues... The 60 rear axle got a rebuild: bearings, seals, a locker, and rear driveshaft. Gotta rack up some proving miles now.

All my friends were bitching about not getting a snow day in Manitou. My college just got its first snow day in over 43 years last year.
If we are being honest with ourselves, they are just whining lol. We know most of the time the snow is melted off by noon, depending on what side of the street you live on.

If we are being honest with ourselves, they are just whining lol. We know most of the time the snow is melted off by noon, depending on what side of the street you live on.

I know, they have gotten so many snow days this year. I'm betting that they will be getting a lot of extra days because of it.

I know, they have gotten so many snow days this year. I'm betting that they will be getting a lot of extra days because of it.
Yeah most likely. Still gotta get through March and that's the snowiest month. I'm looking forward getting a few days off for weather. I like to use those days to do the small projects on the 60.

Sitting packing roof rack fastener boxes with my SAS3 picture sitting there. Good motivator!
20200303_202708.jpg
20190806_032746.jpg

How is the snow this year compared to the huge amount last year?
I feel like we have gotten about the same so far. But like I said, it all depends on this month. We usually get the most snow during March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom