SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (5 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m in...we’ll me & Maureen are in.

Take note @Jason hansen

We'll try to make it this year but no promises

KIMG0484.JPG

Anyone that votes for any color other than Olive doesn’t get coffee at SAS! :rofl: I mean, whatgood is power if you can’t wield it.:cool:
5C083DF6-2433-482A-AABB-DA18ECD0FEF8.png

Dumb question - If I want to include a passenger in my vehicle for all of the trails, I need to purchase the “Tag-Along” package for my extra passenger (in addition to my “Full Participant Package”), correct?

Dumb question - If I want to include a passenger in my vehicle for all of the trails, I need to purchase the “Tag-Along” package for my extra passenger (in addition to my “Full Participant Package”), correct?

If you are adding extra shirts and such yes. There is no extra charge for passengers just for the add on shirts and such.

If you are adding extra shirts and such yes. There is no extra charge for passengers just for the add on shirts and such.

Gotcha. So if my passenger does not want a shirt or raffle ticket, I’m good with simply purchasing a single “Full Participant Package”, right?

TIA!

Gotcha. So if my passenger does not want a shirt or raffle ticket, I’m good with simply purchasing a single “Full Participant Package”, right?

TIA!
Correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom